42 pounds lost in 3 months

Options
Hi everyone! I am so excited to be posting my before and after of my loss... I still have 28 pounds to go for my GW. Let me tell you it hasnt been the easiest thing I have ever done! It took me a long time to figure out how many calories were right for my body! I also have changed the way I eat dramatically... if I didn't have MFP app I don't think this would be possible. The support on here is huge... when I think I can't all my MFP friends so oh yes you can and you will!
I am always open to more friends, the more the merrier in my world! I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And know that you can get through these holidays! Please eat what you like, just control your portions!!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa124/melaniescofield/weightloss.jpg

Replies

• shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, you look great!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Looking good sweets...Keep going....thanks for sharing...
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am so excited to be posting my before and after of my loss... I still have 28 pounds to go for my GW. Let me tell you it hasnt been the easiest thing I have ever done! It took me a long time to figure out how many calories were right for my body! I also have changed the way I eat dramatically... if I didn't have MFP app I don't think this would be possible. The support on here is huge... when I think I can't all my MFP friends so oh yes you can and you will!
    I am always open to more friends, the more the merrier in my world! I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And know that you can get through these holidays! Please eat what you like, just control your portions!!

weightloss.jpg
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the great work! Don't get discouraged if your weightloss slows down, keep at it!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    awesome lady!!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Wow - you look great! Congratulations!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    WOW.. that is a lot in 3 months..nice work.. you look great!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    It's like you've lost on average 4lbs a week. Congrats!
  • tye820
    tye820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! (Congrats) What did you do?
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job!

God bless
    Karen
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look great congrats. Keep up the good work.
  • heights180
    heights180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow Great Job:smile:
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    amazing job lady!!!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • KHUDASGAL
    Options
    Great Job! I need support and just re-joined today. I guess I joined a couple of years ago and forgotaboutit! No more!
  • cloh72
    cloh72 Posts: 38
    Options
    great job!
    :happy:
  • rima933
    rima933 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Your stomach and butt have shrunk sooo much! Good job
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    good job :smile:
  • sarahmoore0979
    sarahmoore0979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! That is incredible and so so motivating! Thank you so much for sharing.

Sarah x
  • nguk123
    nguk123 Posts: 223
    Options
    Wow, you have made terrific progress.
    The loss is rapid averaging 3.5 pounds a week.
    I notice that over the last week according to your diary you have eaten substantially less than your mfp goal every day.

Is this a quirk of how the mfp goal was set ? I wonder if I shouldnt sound a note of caution, that what works great for rapid loss in several months, could be less healthy over an extended period. Do you have plans to normalise your calorie intake, perhaps ease into a more relaxed weight loss pace of 2pounds a week ?

I'm just thinking out loud.

Congrats again on your huge progress. You obviously know how to control your intake which is a huge mental advantage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!