Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
2»

Replies

• stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    So do you guys think it''s better to do JM Body Revolution first before Insanity? I was planning on starting Insanity & then toning up with Jillian? What do you think?
  • ericapabis
    ericapabis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So do you guys think it''s better to do JM Body Revolution first before Insanity? I was planning on starting Insanity & then toning up with Jillian? What do you think?

IMO JMBR builds up slower..I am only in phase 1 but can do all the exercises and I have done some Insanity workouts & have had to modify esp pushups! But whatever you to stick with it & you will get results :)
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love love love her Body Revolution. It starts super easy and then gets harder as you go. If you are fit you will find it too easy in the beginning, but just modify and trust me it gets harder! You will feel firmer very quickly.

SHE LOVES to PLANK. So get plankin
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Can a admin just pin Jillian Michales and 30 day thread questions I see a new one of these at least once a day ....
  • ElaineWL
    Options
    Can anyone tell me if this requires a workout every day? I did Insanity last year and though I loved it I hated the hour long workouts and the 6 days out of 7 thing. I did well on Insanity and was chuffed to finish it but need something a little less crazy to maintain my interest longer term. I was thinking of Body Revolution because I love Jillian's workouts, and because of the half hour workouts, but I hate working out every single day (I know, I know... I struggle with motivation lol)
    Thanks for any help!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Lost 22lbs and around 10 inches on it :). Definitely upped my cardio strength as well. On my second run through of it :D
  • momo9128706
    Options
    It's 6 days a week. If you follow their schedule that comes with the DVDS you take Sundays off. Workouts only 30 mins! I'm doing it now!
  • ElaineWL
    Options
    Thank you, I appreciate you letting me know :)
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of it either! i'm sure it has to be good...she is a trainer on the biggest losser!

I don't know if I'll get many results on here, according to amazon its not set to be released until Jan 1st 2013! someone else said they were starting today though, so I assumed it was older.

I have it and have had it for over 6 months..I just started it again after a back injury(not from the video) I in my 2nd week and love it =)
  • nicolerx
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs in the 90 days. Doing it a second time now and started back at week 7 & 8. I tried to do Insanity and found it wasn't as fun as JMBR and I missed the weights.
  • shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I went from 95kg to 87kg.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!