I'm new ! Mom of 2 =] Looking for motivating buddies !

Options
Hi! I am looking for some friends to add on here! I am 27 years old. I am looking to lose at least 50+ lbs. I am 5'4" currently 225. My short term goal is just to get under 200 for now !

Replies

• livingdeadlifter
    Options
    I can help you out! Motivation is something we ALL need :)
  • AndreaChronicles
    AndreaChronicles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thanks so much! =]
  • kristenleewarren
    Options
    added :) you can do it!
  • StephieGettingSkinny
    Options
    Hi - New to MFP but very familiar with the "weight battle." I started at 219lbs and I am now down to 155lbs. My goal is 125-130lbs ... so about 25-30 lbs left to go.

My first goal was to get under 200lbs. After I accomplished that, I felt like a million bucks ... then I decided to created a new goal of 180 .... then 160 .... ect. I think babysteps and rewarding yourself after 15-20lbs (weightloss) is a great way to keep yourself motivated and losing!

Always remember, you didn't become the weight you are over night, so don't expect to become your weightloss goal weight over night.

Again, I am new this this - but not to weighloss/gain ... if you need a buddy on here, add me! :)

Goodluck to you!

-Steph
  • AndreaChronicles
    AndreaChronicles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi - New to MFP but very familiar with the "weight battle." I started at 219lbs and I am now down to 155lbs. My goal is 125-130lbs ... so about 25-30 lbs left to go.

My first goal was to get under 200lbs. After I accomplished that, I felt like a million bucks ... then I decided to created a new goal of 180 .... then 160 .... ect. I think babysteps and rewarding yourself after 15-20lbs (weightloss) is a great way to keep yourself motivated and losing!

Always remember, you didn't become the weight you are over night, so don't expect to become your weightloss goal weight over night.

Again, I am new this this - but not to weighloss/gain ... if you need a buddy on here, add me! :)

Goodluck to you!

-Steph

I'm glad you posted! This is exactly what I am planning to do. I defiantly know I want to weigh 180 or less =] I'll just see how I look at 180 and decide my new goal from there. I don't want to be very skinny lol =] I'll probably cry when I get 199 ;-]
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey ladies! :)
    I set up small goals on my profile as well, baby steps.
    I am looking to lose around 50 lbs. I am down around 5 lbs since I started.
    You can check out my profile & my diary is open. If you like what you see, feel free to add me :)!
  • joiyp
    joiyp Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm new here also, and trying for the same sorts of goals. My first goal is to get below 200, and I will definitely cry when that happens b/c it's been so long since I've seen such a small number. I'll add you as a friend if I can figure out how to do it! Wishing you all the best of luck in your weight loss journey, and I'll be here!

~Hanna