Wanted: Friends :)

Options
I'm a busy married, full-time student/full-time homemaker. I lift heavy and do light cardio (mainly due to a bad knee). Trying to eat cleaner and cleaner.

In search of friends for support through this journey.

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Yay for lifting heavy!! Feel free to add me if you'd like :-)
  • sspscott
    sspscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to much without friends in MFP. Once I started interacting with people, my results took off! Feel free to add me :)
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    I am super busy also, so I can relate and have a prior bad knee injury. I just started added in some running and seems to be going okay. Feel free to add me. Having MFP friends helps keep me going.
  • Santa117
    Options
    I need more interavtive friends to, i'll be happy to add you.
  • SpanksNotSpanx
    SpanksNotSpanx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have had a lot of trouble with injuries hampering my weight loss so I definitely know how that feels. Actually after a full year I am only regaining full useage of my right shoulder through vigorous PT!!! :)
    Keep up the good work!!!
    -Courtney
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, im ready to kick into high gear! happy new year!
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    wow, you sound like super woman!! add me if you want
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me, I right now am a stay at home mom, even though I am working full time for free for the next month for school doing an extern and then I'm starting school and part time jobbing in the next month or so. I love having friends on here, it really does help and everybody needs encouragement or a swift kick some times :)
  • candy31288
    candy31288 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Feel free to add me- I will try to motivate in anyway I can :-)
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Well I don't always eat "clean" and I'm a single engineer. But I'm a busy female who lifts heavy, is going light on the cardio for a few months to focus on strength, and while my eating can be a little dirty, I make sure that I eat enough.