New progress pic 34lb down !

Options

Replies

• Beach6
    Beach6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look like a different person - and must feel like a different person!!! Keep up the great work! It's tough - but so worth it. You look beautiful!
  • gloriann1
    gloriann1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You could have told me that was a 70lb loss and I would have believed it!
  • michaelcox39
    michaelcox39 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is outstanding. I am so proud of you. You are looking great. Keep up the good work, you look like a new woman!!
  • lanawindholz
    lanawindholz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just started on here a couple of days ago, but so far so good. You are really an inspiration and you look fantastic! Keep up the great work :)
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wowser. 34 lbs? That is an amazing difference on you! Way to go. Do you lift alot cuz there are a ton of inches gone there! Ok, I am off to move some! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Dayum, you look hot! Way to go, chica!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Wow - and so much younger. You're an attractive woman!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    OMG - you look fantastic, what a difference 34 lbs is on you! Congrats
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    you look great! and you look a lot younger!! i thought you were 25 in the second picture! i went to your page to see and was in shock. way to go, you look fabulous :smile: :bigsmile:
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    What is that in lbs?
  • chiselfuture
    chiselfuture Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, great progress! You look like you got younger at the same time! :smile:
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    You look amazing... great job!!
  • soul_sista88
    soul_sista88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Get it girlie!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT (and younger)! How tall are you?

Thank you !!! :flowerforyou: only 5 ft 2 so the weight looks worse I think squished down into a tiny person! LOL

I lost a few pounds before I started here so it may be nearer 40lbs but I didn't start weighing myself till I started here :smile:
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Rockin it Twinks!! Look at the difference in your arms!! You've been totally dedicated to this from day 1 tho, so you completely deserve it babe xxx very very very well done mate :))))))
  • twinkychops
    Options
    thats 34 pounds?! or did I miss something? lol, I have lost almost 50 and can barely tell. You look fantastic!!
    Thanks my lovely! I think all the cardio and weights has made a HUGE difference , been trying to tone it all up as i lose. been doing and hour or so a day since august.
  • twinkychops
    Options
    Wowser. 34 lbs? That is an amazing difference on you! Way to go. Do you lift alot cuz there are a ton of inches gone there! Ok, I am off to move some! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

yes been doing kettle bells and weights 3-4 times a week :wink:
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Excellent work!!!
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    dang girl, 34 down looks great on you!!! Good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!