Replies

• IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Super results! Congrats
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Your hard work paid off. Nice job!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If you take notice, I will ALWAYS have curves, and I am happy about that! I have HUGE hips and some thick legs and a nice bottom... I am not upset with my traits at all.... even with all of my curves, I still think I have made AWESOME progress. When I look at these pics, it makes me want to cry! I worked hard for my "new" body and I will not let anyone put me down because I have a "thick" frame.

A GIRL WITHOUT CURVES IS LIKE A PAIR OF JEANS WITH NO POCKETS.... NO WHERE TO PUT YOUR HANDS! :) ...

I am the same way...smaller waist....bigger booty and thighs.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you again everyone!! :)
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    My progress photos were removed :( Sorry everyone!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My progress photos were removed :( Sorry everyone!
    huh...I replied to this thread before...what was the problem with them? I don't remember!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    you look great. however, I only saw what I'm assuming is the final picture being I guess you got some removed.
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    If you look on the 2nd page there is another progress pic. They said the do not promote underwear pics because people log in at work..

Im not realy sure what the differance is between underwear and a bikini, but whatever....

Thank you!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Well friends.... since Im in maintenance mode, I have lost 1 more pound :)

Down to 151.... 1 more to go to goal!!!

YAY!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    1128121522_zpsfb347a92.jpg

183-152112012front-1_zpsa039c6e1.jpg

183-152112012side-1_zps821bc33d.jpg

Hopefully I cropped these so they dont get erased.... :)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome. I hope I look as good as you when I reach my goal.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Your results are amazing and inspiring!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

Women: We need to embrace our bodies and the curves we were given! I think most guys enjoy a little "meat" and curves over the bone bags anyway! hahaha... sorry boney girls... just stating my opinion! :)
    Congratulations on your success, I think you look fantastic. It's a shame it seems like you need to put other people down to feel good about your own shape. You really do look good, and you can let your appearance stand on its own merits. I wish you continued success in your maintenance phase. :flowerforyou:
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic. Great job.
  • OVERWEIGHTLUVA
    OVERWEIGHTLUVA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You look GREAT!
  • laulyn
    laulyn Posts: 70
    Options
    Congratulations! Rock those curves girl!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

Women: We need to embrace our bodies and the curves we were given! I think most guys enjoy a little "meat" and curves over the bone bags anyway! hahaha... sorry boney girls... just stating my opinion! :)
    Congratulations on your success, I think you look fantastic. It's a shame it seems like you need to put other people down to feel good about your own shape. You really do look good, and you can let your appearance stand on its own merits. I wish you continued success in your maintenance phase. :flowerforyou:

Im not putting anyone down my friend.... I just prefer seeing girls who have curves.... thats all... I know a lot of guys, including my husband feel the same.... If you are boney with no "meat" and you like it... good for you.... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!