Re-Introducing myself...

Options
My story is no different than anyone else's. I've been a member here for 8 months, but somewhere during my journey to a healthier lifestyle, I fell off track and here I am 8 months later at basically the same weight I started at. I'd like to get down about 90 lbs in the next two years or so (maybe less).

I'm a mom, in my early thrities and i'm recommitting myself to dropping this excess wait so that I can live a long, active and healthy life and teach my son by example. If anyone would like to add me as a friend, I would love to have you as my pal during this journey to get healthier.

Looking forward to the journey and all that comes with it. :)

Replies

• haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you haven't given up..this is just not easy. Never a matter of willingness its an emotional roller coaster. Support is key.. I'm here.
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    I did the same!! Lost about 1 stone in a few months and put it all back on when i got injured! Decided 2013 is going to be my year!!! We can do it!
  • GillianKing
    Options
    I did something similar - lost my baby weight in time for the wedding and then put half a stone back on - I've done it with every child. Each time I've got back to the pre-pregnancy weight and then put half a stone back on. So here I am, a stone and a half heavier than before baby number one. I really want to get rid of it this year!
  • SpanksNotSpanx
    SpanksNotSpanx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I really re started my journey after my daughter started to watch how I was eating and eating off of my plate. It really got me thinking that I've gotta kick it up a notch!!! I love that your family is your motivation too :)!
    Feel free to add if you would like, and keep up the dedication!!!
    -Courtney
  • CindyLindsay65
    CindyLindsay65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been the same way. I start with good intentions and fail and fall off track, I am really hoping to make progress in 2013 New Year New Beginning !
    You are not alone . Hang in there.
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I really want to stick to it this time around. I've been doing well so far as far as exercising before I came back to mfp, but I figured I might as well take advantage of the site this time around since it was helpful when I first started. I love the people here. It's nice to "meet" all of you btw.
  • Zanze75
    Options
    Well my story is yet still no different, just decided to re-motivate myself with God's help and get back on track. sometime life gets in the way and we lose our focus, we're human with human emotions, our ups & down, but once we get our focus back, push through our struggles, never give up, we will have victory over all in our lives.
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me lol x gonna get my act together add me if u like x
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I'll be adding you. :)