Slim for summer group!

Options
Hi, I was wondering if you would join me in a 'slim for summer' group. I haven't made the group yet because I am unsure of how many people will support this, but we will see how it goes. I am friendly and caring and I understand about those bad days we all have. I will be here to give you support and motivation to get back on track! I was hoping to have a weigh in day on Saturdays if possible. I will do little challenges for us to have fun with, if you don't complete for some reason, don't worry! There is no pushing in this group just fun to keep us motivated.

Lets have fun, each week I will recommend websites and videos for everyone to look at to help with weight loss.

What do you think? Anyone interested, let me know!

Chloe x :smile:

THIS IS A SIX MONTH CHALLENGE, ARE YOU IN?????

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested! Let me know when you create the group.
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    I'd be interested! Let me know when you create the group.

That is great to hear, if I get more support the group will be made very very soon! :)
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Would love to reach my goal weight by summer (June/July) time. Ive got a 4 week old daughter so my weight loss is what ive gained from pregnancy, hope it comes off as quick as it went on! Lol. I'l probably weigh in every Saturday or every other Saturday if progress is slow, either way, id like to join your group x
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Sounds good! Would love to reach my goal weight by summer (June/July) time. Ive got a 4 week old daughter so my weight loss is what ive gained from pregnancy, hope it comes off as quick as it went on! Lol. I'l probably weigh in every Saturday or every other Saturday if progress is slow, either way, id like to join your group x

I understand. Haha! Great to here that you want to join us. Hopefully a few more will want to join too, then we will official! :)
  • plaingirly
    Options
    Sounds fab! My birthday is in June and I would love to be slimmer for that. I have had enough fat birthdays! x
  • Lucy177
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea! I would love to be part of it! You have a realistic and achievable time frame. So I think it's healthy! Please count me in and thanks for organising it! Peer pressure helps me because I won' t want to let you down!, x x x
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'll join your group. I'm tired of feeling fat in the summer time. We have 6 months - approx 24ish weeks before summer hits. 1 1b a week for me sounds achievable... if I could just get things moving down!
  • ZeldaGrl
    Options
    I'll be happy to join! This is a wonderful idea!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!! :smile:
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    getting fit in time for summer is kind of already my goal so sounds great :)
  • Chloejrobertson
    Options
    Great to here so many of you want to join! Please click or copy and paste this link and add yourself to my group :)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10441-slim-sexy-for-summer
  • Zenyehtta
    Zenyehtta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I'd love to join! Joining now, actually (:
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! You can add me as a friend if you like also. I'm up for the challenge : )
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    sounds interesting. My birthday is in May and every year I say i want to get fit and look great for it but they come and go and I don't lose the weight. This time is different and I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can get by then! I'm up for the challenge!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!
    I have about 60lbs to go til my first goal, so in 6 months I'll see how far I get :) I'm going on a cruise in October so that's really my goal but if I can lose 40lbs I'd be bloody ecstatic!

It's ON! :drinker:
  • ValGTN
    ValGTN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site but would like to join the group also. My goal is to get slimmer by the end of May for my son's wedding.
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!
  • Tanja_CHH
    Tanja_CHH Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to be my goal weight by first of August, so Im in, will have to just push harder!
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I would be in! I'm new to myfitnesspal though, so not sure how I would join..but if I could learn how I would totally be in!
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    Count me in! Let me know what's going on with this =) I think it's a great idea!