Vikes vs. Packers

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I've liked the Cowboys since my late teens but I've been a Green Bay Packer fan since I was 10. Goooooooooooooooo Packers!

PACKERS.jpg
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Go Pack Go!!

Reason? Born and raised in WI, it's in my blood.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I absolutly hate the packers but I will have to root for them if my Bears get the win in the early game. Bears win + Vikes loss = trip to the playoffs!

If Bears lose, well then screw the pack, go Vikings!

^^^^This 100%, nothing against the Vikes but Bears need help
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have been a Packer fan since the glory days of Vince Lombardi and Bart Starr. I will always root for the Packers...as a side note I love how anyone who doesn't want the Packers to win has a snide comment to make about them... jealous:grumble: :laugh: ??
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Vikings are still playing? I thought they quit years ago.

Ooohhhhhhhh damn! Them fightin' words!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    if you are a fan of more than one team then you are a fan of none.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options

That mentality is really ignorant. That's like saying if you can only like one flavor of ice cream.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

That mentality is really ignorant. That's like saying if you can only like one flavor of ice cream.

sports and food are completely different. so how many favorite teams do you have? 5? :D
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    Skol Vikings we're gonna win.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    DA BEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

sports and food are completely different. so how many favorite teams do you have? 5? :D

Just because I like 2 teams doesn't make me a bad fan or not a fan at all. -.-
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Green Bay!

The rest of you can suck it! :smile:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

maybe not a bad fan but it certainly means you are not a real fan. real fans have 1 team.
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Green Bay!

The rest of you can suck it! :smile:

Way to keep it classy like only a Packer's Fan can :drinker:
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    VIKINGS!!!! WOOOTWOOOT!!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

maybe not a bad fan but it certainly means you are not a real fan. real fans have 1 team.

So does that mean I can't be a fan of musicians because I like more than one? Or a fan of anything else if I tend to like more than one???
  • jheilala63
    Options
    GO PACK GO!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    So does that mean I can't be a fan of musicians because I like more than one? Or a fan of anything else if I tend to like more than one???

No. musicians are not competing against each other. these rules apply to sports only.

examples of people who aren't real fans:

1. people with more than one favorite team.
    2. people who pull for teams from other cities.
    3. people who switch favorite teams.

etc... these are a few examples.

a worst case scenario is the Yankees, Patriots, Lakers, Duke Basketball, Alabama football fan.

edit to add there are some exceptions but they are few and far between. ex: a kid from Cleveland whos uncle played for the Cowboys(its ok that he is a cowboys fan)
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see all the Vikings fans. GOOOO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options

wow... so I can't be a Packers (born & raised in WI) and Cards (now AZ is home) fan?

Or a Flyers and Coyotes fan? Or a Brewers and Dbacks fan?

Guess I should just stop being a fan. no more nhl or mlb season tickets for me. They won't want my money since I' m not a fan...