Does my profile pic look average or fat?

Options
Does my profile pic look thin,fat or average? Thanks xx btw. PLEASE be honest!

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Average to slightly overweight, I would say, honestly, but in the end, it isn't a full length bodyshot so not that easy to tell.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    From what I can see, honestly, the belly area looks a bit overweight. But, like Graelwyn said, since it's not a full body shot it's hard to tell. Sorry.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell because you're all in black, it's blurry and just a tiny snippet of your body- but it looks like you carry your weight around the middle.
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    could lose some weight. just keep working hard!(;
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I think the clothes and the way the picture is taken, isn't flattering at all. By looking at the picture I"d say you were overweight. Why do do a full body shot and blur your face if you want to stay anonymous? :)
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I disagree with the others--it is hard to see, but from what I can see, you look great. You could lose if you wanted I am guessing, but I don't think you look overweight.
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Honestly? A few months ago I probably would have said average, but as I'm learning more about being healthy and proper weight I have to say you are on the chunky side. But the picture is really bad and the shirt is really baggy so it's hard to say definitively.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I agree that the blouse makes it somewhat hard to judge, but I would definitely not describe you as chunky.
  • alzaman5925
    alzaman5925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would say you might be right bang in the middle of the overweight category. That's how I looked in tight trousers a couple of months ago.