Am I a pear or an hourglass???

Options
2»

Replies

• NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I hate being labeled too but everyone seems to want to do it. I am going in the right direction anyway.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    [

Finally, the length of the fourth digit on the right hand was a positive predictor of attractiveness in this view.

Yea, man I love the ladies with that long fourth digit. Whew!! Soooo Hot!

;D
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    ok, I think I am an hourglass then. Damn the people that think I am a pear lol

The body type threads severely conjures frustrations of a unique sort because of "the brandings" I agree, out of entitled senses of authority to label, warranting the reactive responses in all manner of defence, and rightly so.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    ok, I think I am an hourglass then. Damn the people that think I am a pear lol

The body type threads severely conjures frustrations of a unique sort because of "the brandings" I agree, out of entitled senses of authority to label, warranting the reactive responses in all manner of defence, and rightly so.

Yeah, so true! They have "an entitled sense of authority to label".
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    yes it is funny how the body shape thing came about. My hubby loves me no matter what shape I am. I do hate being judged by others. But I suppose we all do it. That study is unreal. lol. You can't quantify attraction with body measurements. People's tastes are soooo different.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    yes it is funny how the body shape thing came about. My hubby loves me no matter what shape I am. I do hate being judged by others. But I suppose we all do it. That study is unreal. lol. You can't quantify attraction with body measurements. People's tastes are soooo different.

That's a great attitude. My husband loves my body just the way it is.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Ok I just took my measurements:

Shoulders (front) 16"
    Shoulders (circumference) 49"
    Bust: 43.5"
    Natural waist 33.5"
    Hips 48"

If you go by my bust/waist/hip measurements, I'm a pear. If you go with shoulders/waist/hips, I'm an hourglass. I'm fine with either 'label' because it just comes down numbers. It's all relative, it's all good :drinker:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I vote we all choose our favorite food and call ourselves that. I'm nacho shaped!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I'm a Philly cheese steak. or ice cream.
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am a strawberry beer.
  • NeverGivesUp
    Options
    mmm I like that. I am a piece of sushi. :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I'm raspberries.
  • lady_jessi
    lady_jessi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think it is kind of helpful to know what shape I am. No matter how much I would love to be a little bit fatter version of lorinalynn (spell? sorry) that will never happen because I'm straight as a board. I set my sights more on someone like Jennifer Morrison as a goal because she has no waist like me. lol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I am a strawberry beer.

Strawberry beer?! Is it very...Strawbeery?