Active MFP Friends

Options
Looking to add active MFP friends. Not those that just log on everyday, but those who have things to say (constructive and helpful things would be nice).

Replies

• FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    Hi Anne :)

I am new here and looking for the same. I would like to build a network of friends who offer support, ideas and interaction. I am 47 and ready to get healthy for the first time in a long time. I am looking for friends who are real, honest, empathetic and want to see everyone do well on here. I am going to send you a friend request. I am not a seasoned MFP user but I plan on using this site to reach my goals and would love to see you do the same. Have a blessed 2013!
  • doowa
    doowa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • grafixup88
    Options
    hey!

I am just now rejoining.. i was doing so great, and then the holidays hit and I failed myself with staying ontop of my weight loss. But I am back, and more dedicated then ever. I am great at motivating,and I would love to have some new friends.
  • hreu213
    Options
    HI! :)

I'm getting back into this and I love seeing people's goals, status' food diaries and all that come up! I comment with encouragement and support for healthy choices - not just being under your calorie count! :)

Feel free to add me!
  • pacbug
    pacbug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Anne, Count me in, I am coming back, I tried this 2 years ago and just wasnt ready...I weighed the first time today after one week and was down 8.2 lbs I would love to keep in touch with you or anyone else interested in encouraging and uplifting one another...
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm constructive all the time, but I'm active and try to support and motivate. Feel free to add me. :)
  • vinceb143
    vinceb143 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but want to have friends I can interact with. I think it increases our chances of success if we can help each other pursue our similar goals.
    I find by encouraging others I tend to get encouraged too. It would be nice to have some friends to share my successes with and to also offer support between the successes.

I'm 55 and want to lose 50 pounds. I've often weighed too much and have had trouble keeping it off when I did lose. I really want to lose the weight and keep it off to avoid health problems.

I thought the first two posts in this thread reflected the type of people I hoped to find here so if that fits you I welcome your friend request.

Wishing you much success,
    Vince
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too :)
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am really thankful for everyone's replies and am looking forward to new friends on this journey. :)
  • Proserpine
    Proserpine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me as well. I'm also new and looking for very active friends. :)
  • sabgoe
    sabgoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I am very active on MFP. :)
  • saraedens
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm on everyday!
  • bcaad
    bcaad Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm always chatting on MFP. Sent a requst. :)
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request but be warned! If I see your diary and you have only eaten 800 calories, I will call you on it. Or another favorite is when someone eats like 300 calories all day then has a 1000 calorie milkshake for supper! Just be smart and make good choices!