i lost 30 lbs in 5 month! before and after photos

Options
Guys!! so i just made my weight loss transformation video, it includes some of my before and after photos from my heaviest to current, some of my workout routines and marathon pictures.. check it out and feel free to like or comment ;) i made it last night when i was feeling down because of all the unhealthy food that i ate this holiday season, to keep me motivated. at least i have something to be proud of and to push me to keep going. ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEIKeXYQH-o

Replies

• Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! That was amazing! You look so good!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! That was amazing! You look so good!

thank u so much for watching... i just moved 2 weeks ago to Georgia and so stressed out, havent had any decent workout for a month now and been eating too much since thanksgiving... making that video give me the power back, its a great motivation on how far ive come and i hope to inspire other people who's also trying to lose some weight and to start a clean healthy lifestyle.
  • markbel
    markbel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just watched video on YT , very good. You done well. I just need to get in to it in the new year.
  • GlamorousGrandmaJo
    Options
    Wow - you are an inspiration!
    I've only just started (day 2) so it's really great to see what can be achieved.
    Well done!
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    You look so awesome and happy and healthy:) That took a lot of commitment and strength, good job!
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    Thank y'all for your sweet words:-)
  • HeatherStorey
    HeatherStorey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great!!!
  • ruffalicious
    Options
    Thanks heather:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!