i need some motivating friends

Options
Hey everyone... im 26 yrs old, and i was on here for a while... but now i need to get serious and track everything and get to it! However, i need some newly motivated people along with the few people ive stayed friends with on here to get me going... Whos in? Friend request me!!

Replies

• KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    I just sent a message to add you to my friend list. I am also looking for new supportive friends for the new year.
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyy!!! added :)
  • Lady_Sandy
    Lady_Sandy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined minutes ago and I am looking for the same. Lets encourage each other? Im 32 and used to be a dancer, now I gained weight and would really (like REALLY) like to fit into my nice dresses again and get healthy. I started training again last week and struggling managing food. How about you?
  • katelyn002
    Options
    You got it... i will motivate you to no end... and i hope ud do the same, im good at motivating others just not myself haha... adding ya :)
  • Lady_Sandy
    Lady_Sandy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone? Haven't figured it all out yet.
  • KelRed
    KelRed Posts: 30
    Options
    I just added tinydancer1980 :smile:
  • HeatherStorey
    HeatherStorey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Click on the arrow by their name, view profile, then add friend. : )
  • katelyn002
    Options
    i thinki just added u as well... if u find someone u want to add, you click on there screen name and their page will show up, to the right of their picture is two green boxes one says add as friend.. just click it and follow :)
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you'd like! I can always use more friends!
  • FLbaby2012
    FLbaby2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request as well. I also need to increase my motivation for 2013. Looking forward to a great new year!
  • katelyn002
    Options
    so exciting.. so many newfriends haha
  • FLbaby2012
    Options
    I sent a friend request to you as well as I'm also looking for increased motivation and support. Looking forward to a great 2013!
  • FLbaby2012
    Options
    Oops! Didn't mean to double up! Haha!
  • deslanact
    Options
    I was a dancer too! Now I'm just lazy and overweight (nice trade-off, huh?) :) But seriously! My goal is to lose about 20lbs and I definitely need motivation! I'm a picky, unhealthy eater (my diet consists of sugar, cheese, and starbucks), and I hate to exercise. I am the worst combination of unhealthy!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. Welcome!
  • deslanact
    Options
    Saw your post about new friends. I started my account ages ago, but have hardly touched it. Like you, its just time to get serious and do it! Gotta lose that weight! I would love to help motivate and encourage, and would love the same (goodness knows I need it)! Best of luck!
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :-)
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am reporting the end of my first day---it feels good to be committed. I "friended" you--glad to motivate you--make sure you keep an eye on me too! ;)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I promise to keep my eye on all of you and try my hardest to motivate you... i know how much its needed and so helpful for the whole weight loss process to actually happen! :) Thanks for the requests everyone!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm close to my original goal but I may change it depending on how I feel on my final weigh in for 2012 on the 31st. Good luck to you all :flowerforyou: