Bodybuilding Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I posted this same thing yesterday and probably will a couple more times until I have a decent amount of friends:

I want to interact with people who have similar goals as me. Been bodybuilding for 16 months. 21 years old. Guy. Currently still bulking. Will cut if I'm unhappy with my fat gain, which probably wont be for quite some time. On an upper/lower. Ultimately, I plan on continuing to add a significant amount of lean muscle mass while staying in the single digit body fat percentages. It seems like everyone on here is an old, overweight woman unsatisfied with their flabby triceps... So add me if you have bodybuilding related goals.

BTW your diary is crap if you want to eat good and look good! My last comment on somebody that does not belong on a website that supposedly does not `allow` people that make derogatory comments against its members!

his diary is crap? why because it had barely anything in it? you try eating 3000+ calories everyday and can be bothered tracking every single gram of protein/carb/fat. Get over yourself.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I posted this same thing yesterday and probably will a couple more times until I have a decent amount of friends:

I want to interact with people who have similar goals as me. Been bodybuilding for 16 months. 21 years old. Guy. Currently still bulking. Will cut if I'm unhappy with my fat gain, which probably wont be for quite some time. On an upper/lower. Ultimately, I plan on continuing to add a significant amount of lean muscle mass while staying in the single digit body fat percentages. It seems like everyone on here is an old, overweight woman unsatisfied with their flabby triceps... So add me if you have bodybuilding related goals.

BTW your diary is crap if you want to eat good and look good! My last comment on somebody that does not belong on a website that supposedly does not `allow` people that make derogatory comments against its members!

his diary is crap? why because it had barely anything in it? you try eating 3000+ calories everyday and can be bothered tracking every single gram of protein/carb/fat. Get over yourself.

And I can see you log lots of your food in your diary :laugh:
  • Maaarkk
    Maaarkk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one enjoying these meme's shock wave's slipping in? Lol
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsIa_BJzbaChNBqJKJmmgiQZZNFCY6qR5cNJycWEBntwLd9yoeUg
  • twinketta
    Options
    ROFLMAO I don`t need to go for gifs or pics from trolling the net,,,,I just say it as it is
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
    ROFLMAO I don`t need to go for gifs or pics from trolling the net,,,,I just say it as it is
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQirkDJqp4yAfPVLwmi9pc4-rYER9e00SjOcyxP81SmQ2IWeUOL0w
  • twinketta
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQirkDJqp4yAfPVLwmi9pc4-rYER9e00SjOcyxP81SmQ2IWeUOL0w

Numpty`you` on `cool girl that may have triceps going on` yeah bring it on dude!
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm currently cutting 10-13 more lbs then i will be bulking!
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
    Numpty`you` on `cool girl that may have triceps going on` yeah bring it on dude!

3215_image.jpg?t=1356826408
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I am interjecting here to say that I am being entertained. And urging you all to continue
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Currently cutting down to around 160 from 185, then going to bulk for pretty much all of 2013 on a 250 calorie surplus. Add me if you'd like.
  • theryan244
    theryan244 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

My diary is crap if I want to eat good to look good? It's evident you possess an extreme lack of knowledge regarding nutrition, my progress, my goals and the methods we, we referring to not ignorant individuals, use to reach those goals. Im assuming you fall into the immense category of people who believe you have to eat "clean" to improve body composition.
  • Workoutsahn
    Options
    You can always add me. Not really a body builder, but I'm going to try to compete in some powerlifting competitions soon
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options

why would I need to log on my off season? Not everyones is trying to lose weight. The topic is called "bodybuilding friends". You don't have to track much besides protein. Now if I was reverse dieting then I would probably log it here and there, but most of my calculations and food macro-nutrients are logged in a book. Don't be so ignorant.
  • ArielGail
    ArielGail Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have two things to say:

A.) This is a bodybuilding forum. Where bodybuilders can meet and chat it up. We live and breath differently than the "normal" dieter.

B.) As a human being, (bodybuilder or not) there is a level of respect that everyone deserves. I was not always a fit bodybuilder. People start at different places and have different goals.
  • Travis_Renny
    Options

Looking for some one-eyed snakes to choke on, buddy?