100lbs down 47 to go

Options
so far i have lost 100lbs i gained a few lbs back but hoping to getting it and more off. my goal is 140 lbs. its hard but can be done. i just started running again so looking great for that.

Replies

• Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Wowy! That is awesome! If you've lost 100, you can most certainly lose the rest! WTG!!!!!!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!! You are an inspiration!! :bigsmile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    1st-place-congrats-congratulations-happy-smiley-emoticon-000435-large.gif

100 lb!!! That is awesome. You are already on a roll. This site will help you out a great deal on your journey. Welcome.
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    That's Wonderful!!!! The 47 pounds better watch out because I can see that you are on a mission that you will not fail at. Keep up the good work and what an inspiration for me. I also want to lose 140 pounds and reading this has confirmed to me that I can also do it. WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. You are an inspiration not only to me but I know others. I have to lose about 87 lbs so I know I can do it!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • hollymires
    hollymires Posts: 117
    Options
    a hundred pounds...WAY TO GO! You are so close...you can do it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!:drinker: Way to go! You can do it! Keep thinking positive!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!