40 lbs gone since end of July

Options
Well, this is my years end photolog check-in. I got serious about losing weight in mid August, and discovered MFP a couple weeks later.

Not much to say really, I've maintained a constant calorie deficit and used MFP to log my calories and exercise, alongside Endomondo. It works if you keep at it :) I still have a ways to go but I have come a long way since July, when I was at a high of 263 lbs.

sideprogressclip3small.jpg

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YOU'RE DISAPPEARING!!

awesome job, you're looking great :flowerforyou:
  • penbev21
    Options
    That is so awesome and you look great! :smile:
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    Wow!!! What an awesome job you are doing.... I hope you have a nice service in memory of your extra chin :bigsmile: joking I still have mine.... for now , but like I said WOW! Look at the definition you have gained in your jawline and the pics show a gradual downsizing all over, the perfect way to do it. You inspire me !!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    Wow!!! What an awesome job you are doing.... I hope you have a nice service in memory of your extra chin :bigsmile: joking I still have mine.... for now , but like I said WOW! Look at the definition you have gained in your jawline and the pics show a gradual downsizing all over, the perfect way to do it. You inspire me !!

Thanks, yea that chin bugs me like nothing else :D

I work out pretty close to every day, elliptical machine and circuit training machines at the gym, walking + some jogging (working up to it). I recently bought a resistance band so I can tone up my abdomen better.

I had a slight gain on the scale during Christmas week but the measurements still went down, I think all the holiday food gave me a bit of water retention so I am not very worried about it, it will likely all be gone by next week.
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way! Congrats on your success! Stick with it!
  • ColleenHollis
    Options
    Way to go!!! How exciting! :happy:
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    great visual to show the weekly progress! Yay for YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!