crush

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm convinced everyone has an MFP crush

I don't.

It is silly to do that. People in photos and on forums appear the way they want to appear not the way they really are. Reality is, you are having crash on imaginary person. Not sure what that accomplishes, other then a hard landing down the road.

Learned it first hand some 15+ years ago. But will anyone listen? Nah! Everyone likes to waste their time first hand. :smile:

It's good to make the same mistake several times, just to make sure!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    A few here and there, some are friends and some I haven't worked up the courage to send a FR their way!
  • banks89202
    Options
    Nope I'm not that cool :sad:
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I actually have a crush here, I realized the other day. I feel pretty silly but it's not my fault; he needs to quit posting those damn cute pics! ><
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    YUP! His name is Nunya Business. You know him right? :wink: :heart: 17433

I know who he isssssss :wink:
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    Options
    tumblr_m46g86PFHC1qcwmn8o1_500.png

Just choked laughing at this.. :D
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    Hey..I just noticed there are 8 pages of replies and my name wasn't mentioned once! Maybe she meant something else when my mama said I was so special... :wink:

**sigh**
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    my crush is Carolinagirli but don't tell.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    nope, but that is cute.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    my crush is Carolinagirli but don't tell.

Woohoo! You've made my day sir! ;)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i find this thread to be SO hgh school.

If you need me ill be in study hall.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Meh, hardly seems worth it. The women on the site are just going to talk to the super fit guys so any guy even remotely average would have no shot at all.
  • intrepidity
    Options
    Dont feel bad bro. I'm pretty fit and they don't talk to me. Haha
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Had a brief crushy crush lol but then realized he's a super duper ladies man and I lost interest. But crushes are fun. David Beckham isn't on here but will always be my crush no matter what.
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Had a crush, turned into a relationship, ended badly
    Lesson learnt. Won't get burned again.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Meh, hardly seems worth it. The women on the site are just going to talk to the super fit guys so any guy even remotely average would have no shot at all.

idk, i've seen personality go a long way on this site... not mine of course lol

I have a great many MFP crushes... i'd list them all if it wasn't incredibly tacky and make me look like the man *kitten* that i most certainly am not lol.
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ill never tell....
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Wow. You need to reevaluate your game if you actually believe that. Sure, being super-fit is definitely to their advantage, but using myself as an example, I, (a non super-fit guy who is actively *not* looking for a relationship), have no shortage of women to talk with here...(and I'm even an old dorky guy).

(Actually, now that I think about it, perhaps it's the "actively not looking for a relationship" thing that's key. Women can sense desperation and it is almost always a negative with them.)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

My FL is full of hot chicks.
    I bang them all.
  • abentrup
    abentrup Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think I have a crush on every smartass I find on here...well that goes for the real world too...damn!