Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you use the MyFitnessPal app on iPhone or website more?

Just curious. I use the app quite a bit to log daily but the site for forums. I also realized that many who use the site may not see the emoji icons I use when I comment on statuses.

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Ha! I never see those emotes you respond with. Makes sense now.

Edit: I use both. The app's scanner is invaluable and browsing the forums on PC is much smoother than the phone.
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    I use the website only.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Mostly the website on my tablet even though I have the app on it as well.
  • I use the app to log food, as it's much easier.

But the website for sure with regards to the forums.:happy:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Both. I like the pie chart and bar graph for daily/weekly on the app. Everything else I use site.
  • The website lets me get to the community and do advanced meal and/or foods editing easier.

The android app is more convenient to record most foods if the food has a barcode or if I'm out and about (and those of us who work are out and about a lot).
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    I use both. I check the forums and sometimes log especially exercise from my computer.

I use the droid app to log foods when I can't get to the computer. Comes in handy on nights that I am sent to games for work.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    iPhone app... i love it. I hate diaries on the website.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    I use the website for the most part. My phone is for all my other addictions...
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Primarily the iPhone app except for things it can't do in which case I use the website (e.g. Creating/editing foods). I also use the iPad app sometimes, but not as often.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    i use my DROID app to Log.
    & the laptop to be social.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Site for mooching the forum, iPad or phone app for updating diary and skimming news feed.
  • :( My phone doesn't do apps. x
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Am usually on the website with the app beside me and compare ....... does that sound a bit desperate????? :ohwell:
  • I use the app to log diet and exercise, and the website for the forums.
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Mainly the iPhone app, only come onto the website when I want to read the forum.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    I use both but definitely iPhone app more. I use the barcode scanner all the time and find it WAY easier to enter food on the iPhone app. But I can't always see everyone's full menu on my iPhone app. Depends on how they have their meals set up. Weird! I scan the discussion board on my computer.
  • starrisonmclennon
    starrisonmclennon Posts: 64 Member
    i don't use an iPhone but an awful blackberry, and honestly i use my blackberry more just because it means i don't have to turn on my laptop and open up the website
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    I use the website about 90% of the time, iPhone I find annoying to log foods on etc, but I reply to messages on it mostly
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    this has replaced facebook for me -- love the phone app that I can look up something while I'm at the store. And the scanner = that is priceless to me...I LOVE that!