Congrats to YOU!!! those reading this :)

Options
atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
Its that time of year again.. where suddenly everyone realizes its 2013 and new years resolutions begin... The gym because super packed, and suddenly you have trouble getting into your spinning, stepping, or whatever class you do all year round.

So here is a congrats to all the MFP members (most anyway lol).. because we don't wait until after xmas or new years, or even a monday to start living healthy.. we do it all year round!!

So if you managed to hit the gym during the holidays, or even did one thing better / healthier than last year.. then give yourself a pat on the back, because you ROCK!!

Happy New Year MFP !

Replies

• simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I love getting a head start on the rush! Last year when I joined MFP it was before Thanksgiving and when I saw all the people out walking right around New Year's it made me happy I was already well established. At the same time, yay New Year's New MFP members! I bet we get lots of you, and I know some of you will be great to have and will stick around.
  • gardendolly
    gardendolly Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! And happy new year to you as well :)
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Right back 'atcha!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Thank you and congrats to you also! :)

Wow, what a difference a year made for me. On Christmas Eve last year, I decided to not wait until Jan 1st to start my 'diet' and workouts, out of fear of failure. I started walking that day. This year, on Christmas day, I ran 5.5 miles and loved it. :)
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have totally been thinking the same..and I agree, extra props to ALL of you on here.. Putting in the work, day after day, working hard because you want a lifestyle change..not because the media and society say you should change yourself after January first... Do it for yourself, and we are all doing it NOW! Props to you!!! Keep up the hard work, al!!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thank you and congrats to you. Making through the holidays was kind of a struggle but I did it. Kudos to all of us!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!