SKINNY or CURVY?

Options

Replies

• logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I'll never see either of them naked, so I really don't care.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I like my girl to be on the skinner side...................BUT a must is a is to have a nice and nice legs. So...inbetween?
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o

For me it doesn't matter much what she looks like, only what she cooks like!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    GymMeme3.jpg

I know which one i would pick anyway!

I don't think it really matters, because neither one would pick you.
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Cooking is how we ended up on this site
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Cooking is how we ended up on this site

Not me. Letting McDonald's do the cooking for me is how I ended up on this site. Well, one of the reasons, anyway!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Basically you posted this so people would pick "curvy" and insult "skinny". However some people are naturally skinny and this insults them personally. Also, your "curvy" woman has artificial breasts (not that there's anything wrong with that), and her thighs have more fat than I'd prefer (but it's just my personal opinion). People are going to chime insulting the artificial breasts and higher body fat on her legs.

Basically all threads like this do is insult and anger when really it's all personal opinion and everyone's opinion is different and we should all really just care about our own and no one else's.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    More importantly:

238127899019264553_sltko1XL.jpg
  • m8605
    m8605 Posts: 102
    Options
    Does it help that one is in her underwear and the other is not?

Yeah..its not a really fair comparison in general.

Somewhere in between for me.
  • Maaarkk
    Maaarkk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    GymMeme3.jpg

I know which one i would pick anyway!

I don't think it really matters, because neither one would pick you.

What has that got to do with anything.. of course they wouldn't they don't know me.
    It was a simple question, to which people have answer one or the other, or in between.
    Always gonna be boring people that need to lighten up..
  • dan1971drum
    dan1971drum Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Okay, enough of the "don't you wish..." threads. How about this reality:

1. I would "do" them both. I would not "date" either of them ...unless they are paying. The reality is that I am never going to have either of them. So I take it you want to know what I find attractive in a woman, and you are trying to get women to "IM" you so you can sell them something. I also take it that that are not your own abs in your profile pic; because if you are in that good of shape ...you do not need to be here.

2. I want a woman that cares how she looks, even if she is not where she wants to be yet; but is smart enough to do something about it. If she needs to be 110lbs, or 160lbs ...as long as she knows this, and is working to get there. I want a woman that I can get close to, that does not have to chew two 18-packs of gum or mints a day because she has severe halitosis from starvation.This is 2013 people, in the midst of our 3rd-straight spend-thrift in the white house ...so be smart enough to realize it is what is in a woman's head and pocket-book that counts.

3. As to myself. I do not want six-back abs, I do not want the most well-defined muscles. I just want to be THIN AS I CAN BE, and stay healthy. If muscle weighs more than fat ...then I want the fat. I want to be able to walk into ANY store and buy cloths. Not have to order on-line or from the spring/summer specialty-catalog entitled "MT" (short for metric-ton) in order to find clothes that fit. I want to be able to worry about losing those last 5 or 10 pounds, instead of the same number inches off my waist-line. I want to be able to jog and run 4-miles in 15-minutes ...instead of pant and faint to make a sub-20 minute mile ...while every old woman laps me a few times laughing at how slow I am ...their husbands telling them to quiet down, and say things like "at least he is out here trying to do something about it". I do not need to feel good about myself, I just need to purchase less leather the next time I need a belt.

Get the point yet?
    FYI: 90% of the men and women on this site feel the same way as I. That's why we are here.

ps: the woman on the right will be a "tub of lard" in about 10-years.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Would not do either

GymMeme3.jpg
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Oh great, another thread where men get to talk about all the things they like and dislike about women's bodies. We haven't had one of these in at least two days. I was getting worried there for a minute...
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Definitely left. I can't stand football.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I think they both look good! Yes, the girl on the left is skinny, but I also think she has some nice curves.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what I think, you think or anybody thinks. As long as they're happy and healthy.

My personal goal is a size somewhere between the two, and with more muscle.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    If you ask me both of those women are pretty skinny and curvy...one of them is just well endowed and carries her weight in her below.
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Of the pictures provided, I would choose the thin girl. I find this example of "curvy" to be far too indimidating. However, if there were a pic of an actual curvy girl (ex. a pin-up body style) I would pick that girl.
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    I was skinny in High School . Now I am curvy so I'm gonna go with curvy. lol
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Okay, enough of the "don't you wish..." threads. How about this reality:

1. I would "do" them both. I would not "date" either of them ...unless they are paying. The reality is that I am never going to have either of them. So I take it you want to know what I find attractive in a woman, and you are trying to get women to "IM" you so you can sell them something. I also take it that that are not your own abs in your profile pic; because if you are in that good of shape ...you do not need to be here.

Get the point yet?
    FYI: 90% of the men and women on this site feel the same way as I. That's why we are here.

pure class :drinker: