Replies

• JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • kairisika
    kairisika Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The scale doesn't lie at all. It tells you how much you weigh, correctly.
    The fact simply is that how much you weigh is only a part of how you look.
    The scale told the truth - you lost 5lbs. But the photos show more than weight - they show that you lost the right five pounds.

There's nothing wrong with the scale. There's something wrong with people's heads that put too much stock in what it says.
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    The scale definitely doesn't tell you the whole story! I'm the same way with using pics and measurements. It takes some work to stop putting too much in what the scale says!

You're doing great! Keep up the good work.
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Perfect example of the scale not being able to measure progress, it looks like you lost more like 20 pounds. You look amazing keep it up!! :bigsmile:
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can you share what exercise and weight program you follow? Thanks. Awesome progress by the way!

Thank you!! I usually strength train/weight lift 3 times a week along with doing 45-60 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. Sometimes cardio machines, sometimes running, sometimes kickboxing depending on what fits in my schedule. I make two of those cardio session interval cardio (also known as HIIT). For strentgh training I started with simple exercises like squats, lunges and pushups and over time added more plyometric excersices (squat jumps/ scissor lunges) and more weights to keep my body guessing.I've also recently started using the Nike Training app on my Iphone which has tons of total body strentgh training workouts.

I do this in addition to following a "clean eating" diet. Which is making sure about 90% of what I eat are whole, unprocessed foods.

I was just about to ask about your eating, this confirms it for me, definitely cleaning up my diet starting today. What's your height and how much do you weigh in the 2nd pic?

Yay for clean eating! :) I'm 5"4" and weight 159 lbs in the second pic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!