Not new, but starting over..

Options

Replies

• Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I`m starting over, feel free to add me .
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat starting over after falling off the wagon again!! Feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me too!
  • apohaqui
    apohaqui Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well... I've fallen off that wagon more times than I care to mention. :( The only bright spot is I wiggle my way back on again. Plus there is always someone ready to give you a hands up...

The hardest part is accepting the fact that this weight did not go on overnight, and it won't come overnight either....... One little step at a time, right? I think we all look for that "Magic" diet.. but there isn't one. Healthy eating, and some exercise. Kat :)
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies! I'm adding you! :)
  • Skinneyminney91
    Options
    Hi all! I'm not too new to MFP, I've done it on and off for a year, and that didn't work out much, so I am back for good!
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I totally understand and can relate to what you are saying...I have been there! I am starting Jan 1, 2013. I have new goals and I am gonna get there any help I can off you or anyone please just ask. All are welcome we can reach our goals we just need to be kind to ourselves but at the same time be accountable. We cant eat chocolate all day long and think that we will get there. We will have days ups and downs and that is why we are all here we need encouragement. It is very nice to meet you!

Heather
  • juxtapose
    juxtapose Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 pounds, felt amazing, and then gained it all back.
    Here we go again!
    Add me :)
  • maclarke413
    Options
    Now new, but recommitting, funny how tracking what you eat and how much you exercise really does help?
    I stopped tracking over the holidays, I am not beating up myself, as a classic emo eater, getting through these
    holidays were important to me. Glad to report didn't gain any weight, but didn't lose any either.

I have some pretty fun things to look forward to this year, so I am not trying to be crazy, but realistic, likely have a
    trip to Paris in April, would like to be thinner so that I can walk around and enjoy myself much more. I have a good 60 pounds to lose, 70 might be better, but I am looking for a weight that I can attain and be heatlhy at. I am good wtih slow and steady!

THanks all you you guys out there who need positive buddies, I do too, look forward to checking with you all this year!!:happy:
  • maclarke413
    Options
    What do they say? Practice makes perfect? This time is it!

:)
  • cindysho
    cindysho Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can relate! I think we all have been there- many times. Anyone who has a tendency to gain weight knows what you are talking about! I would like to lose 70lbs. I think we can all encourage each other! Add me as a friend!
  • LisaRose54
    LisaRose54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi - Feel free to add me too. I've been on the site before but starting over again. Good luck to you!
  • liznotyet
    liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    New Year's resolution is to not eat back exercise calories. And if I fall off the wagon, I'll take it to the market, fill it with vegetables and push it back up the hill. cheers everyone!
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Unfortunately, I've tried the at home videos, etc. It doesn't work for me! Being lazy usually wins over working out at home. I need to be able to get out of the house and do it. I have an exercise ball and a mat at home that I will do little things here and there if I can't make it to the gym for some reason! :P

Also, I tried the "Eat back your exercise calories!!!!" too and I gained from it, also. I think I'll stick to my 1200 calories a day til I get to where I want to get then go from there!

Thanks for your reply! :)

I'm terrible about doing exercise at home, too. I get distracted by EVERYTHING else.
  • Jessie1227
    Options
    Hi there!

Unfortunately, I've tried the at home videos, etc. It doesn't work for me! Being lazy usually wins over working out at home. I need to be able to get out of the house and do it. I have an exercise ball and a mat at home that I will do little things here and there if I can't make it to the gym for some reason! :P

Also, I tried the "Eat back your exercise calories!!!!" too and I gained from it, also. I think I'll stick to my 1200 calories a day til I get to where I want to get then go from there!

Thanks for your reply! :)

I'm terrible about doing exercise at home, too. I get distracted by EVERYTHING else.

LOL Yaay someone who understands my working-out-at-home issue! :D I added you! :)
  • Jessie1227
    Options
    New Year's resolution is to not eat back exercise calories. And if I fall off the wagon, I'll take it to the market, fill it with vegetables and push it back up the hill. cheers everyone!

Love this! :) Added you!
  • haywire70
    haywire70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I fell off that darn wagon too over the holidays. I lost over 20 pounds this year and gained some of it back. I don't know how much because I decided not to step on a scale until February. Ha! Luckily I enjoy working out at home, so I'm good there but eating right all the time, well that's another story but I can do it. Like Scarlett O'Hara says, "After all, tomorrow is another day!"
  • peniculala
    peniculala Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am there with you! I have tried more diets and tricks than I can count! Each time I start the gaing, I gain back more! I now have 89 pounds to lose and developed some health problems to go along with the weight gain. I usualy go at it hard and burn out, so like you, I've decided to take things slow. I am struggling with that as old habits come back, but I'm committed to it. I have to for myself and my family! We can do this! Feel free to add me, anyone, if you like. :)
  • LisaRose54
    LisaRose54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free t add me. I'm not new either. Been on this site in the past. It works but like they say, you have to stick with it. So let's do this! Best of luck to you and happy New Year
  • melanieb8273
    Options
    Hi, I can relate to everyone. I have fallen off track more times than I care to think about. Feel free to add me as well. I am determined to make this the last time