It's a new day. We got this!

Options
I keep seeing things from my friends and on the forum about "getting off track" or how the holidays messed you up. People have been sick (myself inlcuded) or busy and fitness has taken a back seat (myself included). So, here's my universal advice:

Yesterday was bad, sure, but today doesn't have to be. Maybe this morning was bad or this whole week. Whatever it is, we can change RIGHT NOW. We don't have to wait for a "new year's resolution" (not that those are bad). A bad morning doesn't mean the whole day is worthless. A bad couple of days doesn't mean the whole week is worthless. We are all here NOW and can turn it around NOW. It might be hard, but the longer you wait, the harder it will be. There is no need to feel bad about what you ate/did/didn't eat/didn't do because that is done. Do something now that you can feel good about.

It's a new day. We got this!

Are you with me?

Replies

• Emi909
    Emi909 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely with you on that one.....Back to creating new habits :-)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    agreed
  • SweatingBeauty
    SweatingBeauty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes! Waking up with a completetly new day ahead of me is a great feeling! The only way we are going to get through this is if we realize today could be amazing! One day at a time!!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yes! Waking up with a completetly new day ahead of me is a great feeling! The only way we are going to get through this is if we realize today could be amazing! One day at a time!!

I love the pep :-) And your pic.
  • fergie2812
    Options
    Wow definitely my new mantra
  • serenapitala
    Options
    Wow definitely my new mantra

Glad it clicked with you :-)
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This is my attitude! We can do this!
  • serenapitala
    Options
    This is my attitude! We can do this!

:-D
  • mkinmon72
    mkinmon72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree totally! We have to learn from our mistakes and keep moving forward!