Back Again you know you missed me!!!

Options
Hi MFPer's i'm a former user who deleted my account a few months ago. Life had gotten me pretty down with all the changes in the last year. My life is still a crazy beautiful thing but now i have a better handle on things. In the last 3 months i have gained 20 lbs and i'm very disappointed in myself. There were a lot of contributing factors but mostly i'm emotional eating. I'm now super sick of food after the holidays and just want my clothes to fit and feel good again. I really love running and am getting back into it even though i'm going to have to get up at Zero Dark Thirty (04:30) and am hoping to run, dance, lift and generally get active again.
Feel Free to add me if your serious about your diet and exercise.

I'm not always going to be perfect and neither are you but with each others support we Got This!!!

Replies

• SailerSiren13
    SailerSiren13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well apparently you didn't miss me :cry:
  • SailerSiren13
    Options
    trying to get friends still so trying to keep the thread going
  • fervc64
    Options
    I deleted my account a little while ago too and just started back. And looking for friends tot start over with. :smile:
  • abbie72003
    abbie72003 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    just sent a request :)
  • Lipstickcherry
    Lipstickcherry Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    just sent a request.
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! It only took me 60 years to stop emotional eating! Hopefully you'll "get" it much sooner. I'm serious, finally, about weight loss (55 lbs so far) and exercise (just starting that and trying to find what works with the limitations I have - problems with my legs). So I usually need a kick in the pants for exercise if you're willing! My name is Donna and I always welcome new friends and new insights!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, especially if you want to make 2013 the best year in your fitness life ever. That is the general summation of my plans for getting fit. 2012 was a new start. 2013 is going to be a big fitness year. Hope you are in.

If you want, feel free to add my better half, SMC_Chick. We are both ramping up our fitness plans for the New Year!

Good luck!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want:)
  • SailerSiren13
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the new friendship looking forward to getting to know you in 2013!