Zumba cd's

Options
I'm thinking about ordering the Zumba cd's tonight with the rhythm sticks set BUT I want to know if it's a Live version or just a normal workout that is not Live. Does anyone own this cd set that can answer this question for me?

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    not sure because I do Zumba on YouTube
  • moontyrant
    moontyrant Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have something similar to what you described. It's a good work out, but on the DVDs I have they use instrumental music that won't have very much cultural influence for you if you're a caucasian midwestern person (like me). I seriously suggest taking a zumba class. The one I took had a great instructor who choreographed radio songs everyone was familiar with. Depending on the class, siginging up for a few sessions might even be cheaper than the DVDs. I know near me I could sign up for a few classes for $4. The class I had last year was $15 for 15 sessions or so.
    Just some food for thought.
  • skipidy
    Options
    I love the classes but they are $40 a month plus the cost of a babysitter. I am also wondering if I could follow the steps on mute with better, less annoying music.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have the zumba Gold Cd set w/toning sticks. I would not reorder the gold version. I find the videos on youtube more fun to do. I now wish I would of purchased the Exhilarate cds instead.