Whats your reward once you reach your goal weight?

Options
toottoots
toottoots Posts: 67 Member
I will dye my hair BRIGHT red :D
Ive always wanted to - Like Jessica rabbit Lol :D (thats the closest ill ever get to looking like jessica rabbit lmao!)

Replies

• Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    belly button piercing :) i had it once upon a time but i had to take it out because i got too fat. ugh.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Go out dancing in my little black dress that I have had hanging in my closet for 2 years with my hubby.
  • LPJackson76
    LPJackson76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I *think* I'm going to get my first tattoo. A dragon (born in the Year of the Dragon) crushing a rock with my highest weight into bits and pieces.
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It might seem sad & simple... But I plan to reward myself by buying myself a suit. To wear. Like everywhere I go.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I plan to reward myself by going skydiving for the first time! :P
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    It might seem sad & simple... But I plan to reward myself by buying myself a suit. To wear. Like everywhere I go.

suit-up.jpg
  • Lauri66
    Options
    A new wardrobe.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    It seems like just this week I have seen about 5 different threads on the same topic.

The only living creature I know that likes to work for rewards is my golden retriever. I never understood the need to reward yourself for trying to get in shape. How about the reward been a healthier and fitter person with the added bonus of having to buy new clothes? Reward should be your results.
  • dave_ham
    Options

suit-up.jpg

HELL YES!!! I've set aside $600, so far, for a suit that i'm planning on getting tailored in about 3 months from now. I wanna look so good in it, that i wished i was a female, so i can have the opportunity to get laid by me.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Sexy halloween costume, no joke. I've always wanted to wear one of those things.
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Sexy bikini pic with a tan in a tropical location ;)
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I want to take sexy boudoir photos... which will result in sexy times with my husband. Like more than usual. ;)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I had / have 2 goals. 1st was to enter ONEderland (which i did today) and my 2nd goal is to reach my ultimate weight at 175! my reward for my first goal is a huge lunch at my favorite mexican place tomorrow with friends and family... my 2nd reward when I hit ultimate goal weight is a new wardrobe, which I already desperately need at this point...
  • Happinessx
    Options
    1) Belly Button Piercing (I've always wanted one but never really expressed how much I wanted one. Suprisingly, my grandmother bought me one and when I opened it, she told me that when I hit my goal weight to get my belly button pierced. She has faith in me.

2) Some New Clothes! I've already began saving and have $85 put toward buying some new clothes (:
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options

sounds like Barney from HIMYM. so i approve :D
    HELL YES!!! I've set aside $600, so far, for a suit that i'm planning on getting tailored in about 3 months from now. I wanna look so good in it, that i wished i was a female, so i can have the opportunity to get laid by me.

I literally laughed out loud at this :D nice! haha!

I'm gonna splurge on a swim suit from Victoria's Secret :D And probably a whole bunch of other new clothes...haha.
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe! Woot woot!!! :D
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Sexy halloween costume, no joke. I've always wanted to wear one of those things.

Same I'd like to be able to pull off the firefighter thing
  • pattilyn17
    Options
    I haven't really thought about it. Feel like I would just like to live each day and not be obsessed by what I ate or didn't eat......... Have been obsessed since I was 13 years old, it has been 41 years, that is waaaaay tooooo long. PS- this is my first time responding/posting on here. I am hopeful that this forum will be the thing that makes the difference. :flowerforyou:
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'll probably just spoil myself with whatever i feel like at the time....Ahhh, i can't wait! :)
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    I plan to reward myself by going skydiving for the first time! :P

Me, too!!! I'm so excited!!!