Hi MFP!

Options
I'm new here obviously. I am married with 4 daughters. Before I had my first one, I was at 125lbs. After 4 kids, I'm now at my heaviest, 268lbs. I have been trying WW(three times), paleo, no flour diet, Slim Fast, AHA diet, Sparkpeople, and much more. Nothing.. I think the main reason at failing them is the LACK of MOTIVATION! I also did them all alone with very little of support from ppl. I really do want to change for better for my health's sake. Also that we're on limited budget for food, I am not creative when it come to put limited budget and food together. I seriously need help. I don't want to fail this time. I need help with transition from unhealthy eating habits to healthy eating habits, menu plans, etc. thanks.

Amy

Replies

• bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • DeMimiaf
    DeMimiaf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Added. Thanks.
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. People here are pretty supportive and there are specific groups for different diet/exercise preferences (for example, I try to follow the primal blueprint and love crossfit...there are groups for both).

Talk to you later
  • yaniracm
    Options
    Hi Amy! I am new too and would like to add you as well! I lost weight time ago by myself and also gained it back, I am thinking motivation is key for success in here! I hope we can share our stories as we go... :)

Yanira
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I have 5 kids and have been struggling ever since I had my 1st 18 years ago. I have seen much success with this website. I hope you do too.

Best wishes.
    :flowerforyou:
  • DeMimiaf
    DeMimiaf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will look through different groups. But at the moment, I'm at loss. That's another question for general help forum.
  • jlwilliams80
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as well :-)