Whats your reward once you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I *think* I'm going to get my first tattoo. A dragon (born in the Year of the Dragon) crushing a rock with my highest weight into bits and pieces.

GOOOD IDEA! I want to get a tattoo that somehow shows how far i've come and to remind me not to give up, ever!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I haven't really thought about it. Feel like I would just like to live each day and not be obsessed by what I ate or didn't eat......... Have been obsessed since I was 13 years old, it has been 41 years, that is waaaaay tooooo long. PS- this is my first time responding/posting on here. I am hopeful that this forum will be the thing that makes the difference. :flowerforyou:

It is what you make it just keep coming back
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It seems like just this week I have seen about 5 different threads on the same topic.

The only living creature I know that likes to work for rewards is my golden retriever. I never understood the need to reward yourself for trying to get in shape. How about the reward been a healthier and fitter person with the added bonus of having to buy new clothes? Reward should be your results.

I don't really even think of it as a "reward"... More like something you can finally do that you could'nt or would'nt before... :)
  • Connie_Cupcake
    Options
    New tattoo.. and clothes. I threw out everything that didn't fit except a couple of things, so I need to restock on pretty clothes NOT in the plus size section :)
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    It seems like just this week I have seen about 5 different threads on the same topic.

The only living creature I know that likes to work for rewards is my golden retriever. I never understood the need to reward yourself for trying to get in shape. How about the reward been a healthier and fitter person with the added bonus of having to buy new clothes? Reward should be your results.

I don't really even think of it as a "reward"... More like something you can finally do that you could'nt or would'nt before... :)

In that case, for me, it will be running the 5k.
  • WilmaChris
    Options
    Sing karaoke (at a packed bar) for the first time in years :s
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Spaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...........
  • AnelDB
    AnelDB Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy clothes that are form fitting, because I'm working hard to get in shape! And maybe a bikini, never had one.
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    when i reached the goal i came up with (250) then i got two wrist tattoos (an infinity sign with a heart & believe with a butterfly & the b is a heart as well) when i lost a total of 100 lbs.. i was treated to a new hair makeover. & also i would get new clothes as a reward throughout my journey cuz i cant possibly wear the old ones! not sure what i might use as a reward next. best of luck. =)
  • arcticflower
    arcticflower Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    $100 jeans, red lipstick and a wicked sexy haircut.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Already there :) My reward was that I'm skinny ... haha
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    probably a chobani yogurt
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    A corset.
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It might seem sad & simple... But I plan to reward myself by buying myself a suit. To wear. Like everywhere I go.

suit-up.jpg

Haha I wrote a huge post to begin with, with several Barney references but it was getting out of hand so I shortened it!

The other thing I've convinced myself I wanna do, I don't know how rewarding it'd be, is to give BASE jumping a try! Quite possibly whilst suited.
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    A corset.

I was going to place a vote in favour of a corset photo after purchase, but I see you already have one! Lookin good! :D
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    a tattoo and a photoshoot and a shopping spree ! =)
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Clothes, trip to the beach

etc
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to buy a ring that I've been wanting. Instead, I spent the money on clothes that I desperately need!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I guess the reward will be reaching my goal weight. Lol. I'm simple.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I'll get my next tattoo when I hit goal weight.

And if I happen to be on a beach, and I happen to be in a bikini, and I happen to be flaunting my goods, well...these things happen.