New here ... and 100 pounds to lose ...

Options
2»

Replies

• pmolermorgan
    Options
    Everyone here can friend me. I need to loose 100lbs as well. I am 5'6" and 37. I would love to have people with the same goals as me to support me and I will support them.
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I believe sharing successes and slip ups..it isn't failing unless we quit...makes all of us stronger :-)
  • adavis157
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am looking to lose 40 to start with, the journey has just begun!
  • pitterpatti
    pitterpatti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Please feel free to add me too. I'm 31, 5'2", and currently 235. I've lost 2 pounds this week, even with the holiday, so I want to keep it going. I'm trying to lose about 115 lbs. I am really motivated this time to lose weight, even though I've been trying for a long time. I actually purchased and BodyMedia Fit a couple of years ago to track my calorie burn and steps and wear it all the time, but don't really track religiously. My husband bought me the Withings scale for Christmas, and I have MFP to track calorie intake now. I have all these in place and my husband who is also trying to get healthy, but I need female friends to encourage me and support me throughout this journey. Let's have this new year mean new bodies for all of us.
  • ssotogarcia
    Options
    Likewise! Approx 60-80 pounds to go. Add me if ya like
  • StephG1130
    StephG1130 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    add me if you want!! I'm 25, 289 lbs (139 lbs to lose!), and a momma to a 15 month old!
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me as well! 20 pounds down, but over 100 to go.

We can do this! :D
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I, too, would like to find some friends for support and motivation..feel free to add me...:) I'm 48, 5-5 1/2 and have over 100 to lose..
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Please feel free to add me. Today is my 670th straight day on mfp. If you let it, it WILL help and change your life. I'd love to offer support and motivation to anyone. I love mfp peeps!
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Started with MFP at 344lbs. in Dec 2011 with a goal of losing 94lbs to get back down to 250lbs. Lost 66lbs from Dec 2011 to Thanksgiving 2012.

Gained back 6lbs due to bad eating and not being able to exercise at the gym due to a hernia.

Went in for surgery on Dec 14th and hate sitting around during recovery. Probably not going to be able to exercise at the gym until February, so I am trying to eat better so I don't gain anymore weight.

I want 2013 to be a good year and lose the 46lbs to reach my FIRST goal weight!

Always looking for new MFP friends!
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm 24 and getting married in July, 5'8 and about 80 to lose. best of luck with your WL!
  • dthompson88
    Options
    I'm 24. Have about 100 to loose ;) add me!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    My original goal was to lose 180 lbs. I have 122 to go. This is really important to me so I only want to surround myself with people who are taking it as seriously as I am. I delete friends that frequently don't log in. I log in daily. I think this process really only works if you are honest about your calorie tracking. I also find it incredibly important to stay positive. Otherwise the sheer size of my goal would overwhelm me. I can't afford to take on pity party friends that whine they wanna quit everytime it gets hard. I can't let anyone's negativity poison me.

About me:
    My name is Laura. I'm 35. New to running, just finished my 1st 5k a month ago.
    SW 330
    CW 272
    UGW 150
    Current goal- lose 2 more lbs by New Years
    Next goal- reach 255 by Valentines!
  • ka7iug
    ka7iug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am 58 and starting weight was 272. I have lost 16 lbs so far and I am doing it 6 lbs at a time. That is my goal. I would love to get to 172 because of my age and body type. Congratulations to you for starting!
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'5 and I have 100 left to lose- you can add me :)
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, mom of 2, 5'6". My highest weight was 257. Started MFP 3 weeks ago at 230. Currently 220. Goal weight 180. Anyone feel free to ad me. I religiously log every crumb that passes my lips, and I promise to motivate and hold you accountable if you do the same :)
  • katb25
    katb25 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Girl, I joined almost 3 months ago needing to drop 116 lbs to reach my goal weight. I've lost over 25 lbs now and goin strong. Add me if you like. :-)
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me to!! I am 33 and a mom of 3... lost 69 lbs between November 2011 - August of 2012 and as of today I think I have gained back about 10 lbs? Anyway I am starting over...Looking to drop 30-50 in 2013. Need some new motivating friends :-)
  • beautyonhold
    Options
    I'm a bit younger than most of you, however i am 5'3" and want to lose at least 100 pounds. Any of you looking for another pal, you can add me :)