Snacks to take to Disneyland

Options
Im heading to Disneyland and I am going to pack snacks and lunches so I don't eat out except for dinners... What some yummy ideas that are portable for my bag?

Replies

• donkeypoop
    donkeypoop Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey hun,
    you can take... :

mixed nuts!! raisins!! banana chips!! :)
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    my main thing when ever I go somewhere is protein, protein and protein to ensure that I'm not hungry and dont snack too much! given that the weather is chilly I would say that you could get away with taking more stuff than in the summer....
    - cheese or cheese stick
    - yogurt sticks (the best way is to freeze them and then stick them in your bag)
    - fresh fruit and cut up veggies
    - protein bars
    - tuna: if you have some time to get to the market then they have those tuna packs - either the kits that you assemble with some mayo and crackers or the packet of tuna that do require any preparation and just take along some crackers or bread
    - pb&j sandwiches
    - some snacks: baggies of pretzels or crackers, trail mix/ nuts and dried fruits (wont keep you too full sometimes its nice to have a snack to munch on esp when out allllll day)

oh dont forget to bring water with you. they charge soooo much money for drinks over there. I bring a bottle of water with me - usually a nalagene or a liter (or even 2 liter bottle with me in the summer), and then I can just refill it later as needed.
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    beef jerky
    shelled nuts
    protein bars
    individual drink mix packets
    a thermos of water (there are plenty of places to refill it)
    something you can eat with your hands, like chicken breast rolled in a tortilla

nothing that smells or mushes, i.e tuna, muffins and bananas
    nothing that takes up space for no good reason, like sandwich bread
    nothing that needs to be spread, like peanut butter