14567810»

Replies

• jmain2784
    jmain2784 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Curvy like me!
  • Dynam1teDyna
    Options
    Fit and FABULOUS! Work to get to the best version of you. Don't compare yourself to impossible images. These actors that we glorify have nannies and personal trainers. I remember when I was 250 pounds. I could have gotten depressed about this, but I chose to focus on accessories-purses & handbags etc. This way I had something positive to focus on at that size instead of my waistline. Now I'm 188 pounds, and I plan on getting-FIT AND FABULOUS! I don't care if it's not an option on this board. I won't tell if you don't. Friend me! Lets work on our version of sexy TOGETHER! I feel like saying to infinity and beyond but there is no beyond infinity and this isn't Toy Story-FIT AND FABULOUS!!! (picture that commercial when Hulk Hogan busted through that wall on the SlimJim commercial-yeah I'm 30). IJS!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    They are both attractive, but I would prefer this look....

lisa-marie_de_bodyrock_avant.jpg

To anyone who thinks that this lady is unattractive and should gain more curves/ weight,....I would like to say that I believe this lady intentionally worked hard to look the way she does.....how hard did you work to look the way you do?

She is incredibly strict and disciplined with her exercise and diet. Her body is her job, which is not the case for the majority of people.

That is obvious.

My response was to "how hard did you work to look the way you do?"

You didn't answer the question.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    AMEN!
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    definitely the skinny one
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    CURVY BUT TIGHT
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    They are both attractive, but I would prefer this look....

lisa-marie_de_bodyrock_avant.jpg

To anyone who thinks that this lady is unattractive and should gain more curves/ weight,....I would like to say that I believe this lady intentionally worked hard to look the way she does.....how hard did you work to look the way you do?

^would definitely love to look like that. :love:
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Fit people on this site are either made-up profiles, or just looking to feel better about themselves among us that are overweight...

This is the biggest load of crap I've ever read on this site. What a pathetic attitude. :sick:

Maybe we should have a rule that when you reach a goal you have to kea e? That would really suck though :(
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    She is incredibly strict and disciplined with her exercise and diet. Her body is her job, which is not the case for the majority of people.

That is obvious.

Do you not understand what 'response' means?
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    curvy all the way! :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why I am answering this. They both look curvy to me, just in a different way. I look like the "skinny" girl with a curvy behind like that. That's my natural body type. I'm happy with my body. And I think both women look great.
  • mayramortician
    Options
    Skinny cause u look taller and leaner that way
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i thought this would be a more equalized comparison

curvy

0_16x9V_2263.jpg

vs skinny

candice_swanepoel_victorias_secret_show_01.jpg

i prefer the skinny one. she is skinny with curves, while kim is curvy but mushy looking.

I prefer the Skinny Woman , KIM K got KOODIES ....
    Wait and see how she looks in a few months after she has her kid ... Good from far , Far from good !
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options

That is obvious.

Do you not understand what 'response' means?

Do you not know what : "To anyone who thinks...." means? I was asking for a response to anyone who felt that she was unattractive etc....and the response would include an answer to my question.....not a response that only states the obvious which was totally irrelevant ... Do you seriously think that she wouldn't be able to achieve her look if she didn't have that job?
    Do you not believe that I can find a similar body type on a someone who is not a trainer? .... Some how I feel that my comment offended you, otherwise you wouldn't have responded in that way. I am sure you will respond back to this... I will let you have the last post on this topic as I think that would make you feel better...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    This has been bugging me through this entire thread, but I'm wondering why everyone assumes the woman on the right has implants. I don't know if she does, but they look pretty natural to me and in proportion with her body type. It is possible to have breasts that large and be a healthy weight. Mine look like hers when I wear a sports bra and mine are most definitely real.

Also, I came across this and found it quite interesting in light of this thread:

http://hourglasssymposium.blogspot.com/2010/09/timeline-of-ideal-female-body.html
  • brwneyedbrndi
    brwneyedbrndi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    amen! :P
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    This thread is dumb.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This thread is dumb.
    Every one of these threads ever posted is dumb.

Everybody prefers a different type, everybody has a goal to look different. And that is all valid.

Why post these threads again and again to tear down the goals, figures of others? HATE IT>
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    This is a very poor "fitness app" ...and a most-excellent "weight-loss app". People have every right to be anywhere they want on the internet, including here. So far be it from me to have given you the impression that I am not an equal-rights person. However, if you are looking to get "toned", I can recommend several other sites that have fitness as a focus, and will be far more beneficial. Fit people on this site are either made-up profiles, or just people looking to feel better about themselves among us that are overweight, and serious about trying to do something about it. What do you want them to call the app ..."stopeatingsomuchyoucowPal.com"? it is called 'marketing', and it a first-semester course at any college or university. So when "pregosaurus rex" delivers and comes to more-closely resemble the "barney" she watches on the tele; because there is not enough time in the day to be a mom, work in the home, and work out of the home ...you will more-better understand and appreciate my comments ...and this site.

pps: Sorry about the "do" comment and it's lack of class ...but obviously you do not understand sarcasm. It seems like today, an emoticon smiley has taken the place of prose. Also, just because I am realistic about my (and other people's) looks, does not mean I do not appreciate a nice body. The one on the right is completely fake. That back-side is as large as mine without the surgery and weight-lifting. She has not truly-used a soccer field since she had those implants. So all of you ladies that are upset and posting because of another shallow-male thread ...you are right ...but perhaps the initial-poster is more honest, and you are the ones that are "shallow"?

When I joined MFP, I was 175 pounds and at what a lot of women have as their current goal weight.
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have dropped 10 pounds, and have exposed the six pack.
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have learned what calorie consumption is all about
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have developed friends who understand... cardio, strength training, macros, running, and together we have been educating one another
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have attained MY goal weight and physique
    BECAUSE of MFP, I am learning how to STAY at my goal weight
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have made friends that keep me motivated.

Sir, your statements, while your opinion and may be true to you, are NOT fact for the general population. And I hope to hell that you don't manage to scare people away with them.

As for calling out Pregosauras Rex... disgusting. I've had two babies... I work full time 40 hrs. Commute. And am a single mom with shared custody - it's not easy, but it's doable for people who are motivated enough.

There is so much more I want to say, but will leave it with this...

I'd like to print out this post and give it to you with explicit instructions where to shove it... but will refrain because that wouldn't be very kind.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    This is a very poor "fitness app" ...and a most-excellent "weight-loss app". People have every right to be anywhere they want on the internet, including here. So far be it from me to have given you the impression that I am not an equal-rights person. However, if you are looking to get "toned", I can recommend several other sites that have fitness as a focus, and will be far more beneficial. Fit people on this site are either made-up profiles, or just people looking to feel better about themselves among us that are overweight, and serious about trying to do something about it. What do you want them to call the app ..."stopeatingsomuchyoucowPal.com"? it is called 'marketing', and it a first-semester course at any college or university. So when "pregosaurus rex" delivers and comes to more-closely resemble the "barney" she watches on the tele; because there is not enough time in the day to be a mom, work in the home, and work out of the home ...you will more-better understand and appreciate my comments ...and this site.

pps: Sorry about the "do" comment and it's lack of class ...but obviously you do not understand sarcasm. It seems like today, an emoticon smiley has taken the place of prose. Also, just because I am realistic about my (and other people's) looks, does not mean I do not appreciate a nice body. The one on the right is completely fake. That back-side is as large as mine without the surgery and weight-lifting. She has not truly-used a soccer field since she had those implants. So all of you ladies that are upset and posting because of another shallow-male thread ...you are right ...but perhaps the initial-poster is more honest, and you are the ones that are "shallow"?

When I joined MFP, I was 175 pounds and at what a lot of women have as their current goal weight.
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have dropped 10 pounds, and have exposed the six pack.
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have learned what calorie consumption is all about
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have developed friends who understand... cardio, strength training, macros, running, and together we have been educating one another
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have attained MY goal weight and physique
    BECAUSE of MFP, I am learning how to STAY at my goal weight
    BECAUSE of MFP, I have made friends that keep me motivated.

Sir, your statements, while your opinion and may be true to you, are NOT fact for the general population. And I hope to hell that you don't manage to scare people away with them.

As for calling out Pregosauras Rex... disgusting. I've had two babies... I work full time 40 hrs. Commute. And am a single mom with shared custody - it's not easy, but it's doable for people who are motivated enough.

There is so much more I want to say, but will leave it with this...

I'd like to print out this post and give it to you with explicit instructions where to shove it... but will refrain because that wouldn't be very kind.

LOVE YA MIREYGAL76!!!!!!!!!!!!