Looking for friends who .......

Options
will motivate, want to be motivated, inspire and be inspiring!

I'm looking for more MFP friends. I just went through my list and deleted a lot of people that were inactive for a long period of time. It seems some people start MFP, then just give up. I AM NOT AND WILL NOT GIVE UP! I am a 39 year old mom of 4. I am down 87 lbs so far. I want to lose another 60. I have gone from being very lazy to being extremely active and it feels absolutely wonderful! I would love more friends who are in this until the end. I want MFP friends that post positivity throughout the day. I want MFP friends who are inspiring and motivating! I want MFP friends that understand this is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE AND NOT A DIET! I want MFP friends who are also lifting weights! I started lifting heavy a couple months ago and it's amazing. I'm so motivated that even though my lower back has been hurting the past couple days, I got my butt out of bed at 6 a.m. this morning and high-tailed my booty to the gym! Just the moving I did made me feel so much better. Who needs a chiropractor? Not this girl! LOL. In my "lazy days", I would have, but now I will go to the gym and MOVE MOVE MOVE!

Anyway, if this sounds like you, then I would love for you to send me a friend request so we can start motivating and inspiring one another.

Happy New Year!

Replies

• Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting over, also looking and willing to give support!
  • jallenjax
    jallenjax Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm new to this.
  • cathmaow
    cathmaow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add away! I need your motivation super mom :)
  • Santa117
    Options
    you sound like good people, "i lift things up and put them down". Lets be friends.
  • dsett
    dsett Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • hotheenan
    Options
    Just joined. 43 year old mother of one. Have gained 30 lbs. Would love support from other females who struggle with the "All or nothing" issue. One day at a time!
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Please add me I need motivation from time to time especially during the semesters.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm here everyday instead of working LOL
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well......
  • tower913
    tower913 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • disneymomamy
    Options
    Hi my name is amy and you can add me if you want to. I am new new to the forums and am trying to lose between 30-50 lbs. I am a mother of 2 and am 43.I am doing zumba with my daughter and sometimes riding my excerise bike.I would like to add weights after I have lost a few more lbs.I am looking for friends that have staying power and not leave as well.I need all the help with this as I can get. Anyone can feel free to add me Talk to you soon and keep up the good work!
  • ValentineMomma
    ValentineMomma Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who will support and want to be supported too! Add me people. ;)
  • Will606
    Will606 Posts: 55
    Options
    Feel free to add me, can always use new friends
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a 41 year old mother of two. I have logged in every day for the past 100+ days. I can always use more support and always have more support to give :happy:
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I log in daily and will do my best to help motivate! Good luck! :-)
  • I'll be your friend!!...oh wait, we're already friends.... :flowerforyou:
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful! You can add me if youd like! I too would like some motivation to lose some more weight... I'm down 100lbs but i still got 20-30lbs to go!
  • Melarie59
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...I have about 15 to lose...training for a sprint triathlon in March...I lift weights and have been cleaning up my eating...I am happy to encourage you ...and I can always use encouragement too! happy 2013!