Anyone done Beachbodies Turbofire?

Options
I'd love to hear your experience! Also any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    I did it, still do it, and love it! I didn't lose much weight doing it, but I'm almost at goal and have been in a plateau for awhile.

The workouts are super fun and my stamina went through the roof.

The only thing I didn't like is the lack of weight training, so I would do that separately after the TF workout.
  • Mellisa9882
    Options
    I did it and I loved it. I to didn't lose much weight but my body reshaped and I lost inches. It was fun!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    One of my clients uses it on days she can't make it to the gym or on days she has reschedule with myself.
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Starting my eighth week now and I love it! I feel so much stronger and it seems like something I'll be able to continue to find challenging even as my fitness improves. I didn't lose any weight the first two weeks but over the past two months I've lost 20 pounds. Unfortunately I didn't take any before measurements. Two weeks ago I started doing just the circuit parts of Chalean Extreme 3 days a week in addition to Turbofire and have been very pleased so far.
  • ashsec
    ashsec Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the info!
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TurboFire! It's a great program :)
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Started doing it a couple of months ago, really enjoyed it. Chalean is great!
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Starting TurboFire tomorrow. I bought it in early December as something to look forward to starting in 2013. I have been doing Insanity: the Asylum a few days a week with my husband. Love the energy!

Feel free to add me on MFP cindywomack1
  • Songofsusannah
    Songofsusannah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Super fun! I do it when I can't make it into the gym and want to do some extra cardio. I've done a lot of the beachbody programs (P90x 1 and 2, and Insanity) and they're honestly all really great.
  • cjmcnulty
    Options
    I am doing the Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid currently! I really enjoy the hybrid because you get a mix of both cardio and strength training. I started with only Turbo Fire and decided to change to the hybrid because doing all TF was too hard on my knees (I have had ACL knee surgery) because it's a lot of jumping around. Good luck!!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I was too uncoordinated to do it, so I sold mine after doing it a few times. I have a friend who loves it, though.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I was too uncoordinated to do it, so I sold mine after doing it a few times. I have a friend who loves it, though.

I have a similar experience. I only do the HIIT workouts because I'm too uncoordinated to get the moves in the other workouts.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I did it, still do it, and love it! I didn't lose much weight doing it, but I'm almost at goal and have been in a plateau for awhile.

The workouts are super fun and my stamina went through the roof.

The only thing I didn't like is the lack of weight training, so I would do that separately after the TF workout.

^^This!!
    I am in the 5th week of Turbo. I haven't really lost week but right now thats not my goal. I was just trying to maintain the holidays. Plus, I feel so much more energized lately!! Not sure if that is Turbo though. The only thing I dislike is the calendar schedule doesn't really incorporate resistance training. I've done Chalean Extreme and loved that, so now I just try to fit 2-3 of those strength circuits into my week.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options

I have a similar experience. I only do the HIIT workouts because I'm too uncoordinated to get the moves in the other workouts.

The HIIT, I could do, except every time I would try, all my babies (they're toddlers, but still) would jump around, giggling like crazy, and I would laugh too much to get the intensity. :P
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    third week for me............ love it !!! can get a bit complicated with all the moves chalene does but over all heaps fun
  • sanaa4560
    Options
    m doing turbofire love this program alott ... it is more like enjoyment than working out for me, love turbofire alot <3