Need inspiration! Post some more pics in here!

Options
2»

Replies

• Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You must feel so good.
  • mama2boys
    mama2boys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting. The first is a pic of me about 2 months after having my twins, I was about 200 lbs.
    The second is now at about 141 lbs.

mewedding-1-1.jpg
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow! just WOW! You guys look great!

keep them coming please!
  • dkshell
    dkshell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW,, Totally awesome pictures. Since I've only lost 7 pounds I dont have any after pics to post, but every ones success stories are why I'm here. It's motivation for me to read your posts, and to know that I too can do this. Thank you and Great job to everyone.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. THe "after" was taken about 2 monts ago, I pretty much look the same, cause I was bad, and just really kicked it back up. I will take more progress pics when I get down 10 more lbs. Actually, after looking and posting these I think I might be a little bit smaller than the afters, maybe I'll go ahead and take some new ones tomorrow. :)
    I did get some pants that fit finally. :)
    0829091517.jpgWL-2-20-10.jpg

0829091517a.jpgWLb-2-20-10.jpg
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Here is a recent photo of me having dropped 2 pant sizes in 6 weeks from using the ChaLEAN Extreme workout DVD! I'm in week 9 now and can't wait to show before and after photos.:smile:
    Risa

http://s858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/risaganel/?action=view&current=Down2pantsizes.jpg

Ok, I can't figure out how to get the photo on here even with using photobucket. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :grumble:
  • lisa811
    lisa811 Posts: 363
    Options
    I think you need "[ img ]" before and "[ /img ]" after (without the spaces)
  • lisa811
    lisa811 Posts: 363
    Options
    ?action=view&current=Down2pantsizes.jpg

Then again, maybe not. Sorry.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    great job everyone
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Love the Inspiration. Everyone looks Great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!