New Year's Eve - how many drinks?

Options

Replies

• muah3iluvzu06
    muah3iluvzu06 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pretend alcohol calories don't exist tonight! :)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Today is the last day on my calendar so therfore I am drinking like the world is ending tonight.
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Max 2 glasses of Champagne... but I really hope on sticking to just one.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Started with a lot at work now on 3 beers and 4 shots o tequila!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    NONE. I'm DD every year and gave up alcohol in my late 20's.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • bryangetsfit
    bryangetsfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options

After Saturday's $200 bar tab and one hell of a night that I'll never remember...
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    5oz of Champagne. No seriously, I started an hour ago. :drinker: So to answer your question... Until the last bottle is on E
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I feel like my work might frown upon me having some drinks while on shift, so will be sipping on water and tea all night :)
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Same meal! Minus the corn bread and sweet potatoes.
    Hopefully not too many because we like to have our New Years meal around midnight. Collard Greens, blackeyed peas, cornbread, sweet potatoes, meat on the grill. Prefer to eat my calories instead of drinking them for New Years ;)
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Right now, I don't have room for any. However, we're going to a hockey game with lots of walking to and from the stadium. I will also walk the concourse during intermissions and climb as many stairs as I can. I'm hoping I will open up enough room for a couple of drinks.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you have left in your day?

I'm planning on splitting a bottle of champagne with my husband. I should have 700 calories left after dinner.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    As many as it takes, which usually isn't very many. I'm on 2 right now, but they've been spaced over 4 hours so far, and I will probably wait until closer to 11 for another, then pop the cork at midnight and toast the new year.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    None. I have no interest in alcohol. I prefer to be happy without the need for such things.
    I see no point in getting s**t faced, losing control and ending up feeling like crap the next day for the sake of something that happens every year. Never quite understood the human need to create artificial happy feelings that way, and it is not worth the overeating that often goes alongside it. I will stick to my low cal hot chocolate and tea and have a few chocolates instead.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I don't drink.
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to limit myself to 2 drinks tonight. Homemade margaritas, but not just any margarita - I'm following the Paleo lifestyle and I'll be making the infamous "NorCal Margarita." It's a splash of tequila, lime juice, and a little club soda. Tastes really good and it's diet-friendly - no extra sugar from margarita mixer!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Three drinks and drink water between them.
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im already over my claories!!
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    seriously I haven't even been counting. I am going to enjoy myself and deal with the aftermath tomorrow :D
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    None

Because I'm sick as a dog.:sick:
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Let's see... 375 mls (or so says the split) of *good* French Champagne, plus a vodka tonic.

That didn't get my calories off course. The awesome piece of filet did. Well, more precisely, if I hadn't eaten lunch, or if I'd gone to the gym, I would have been fine. But I didn't. And I don't particularly care much. I logged it all. If I end up at the same weight as I did two weeks ago, that's fine.