It may be time for a fitbit!

Options
Hello you lovely MFP people!!

After 18 months and hitting my goal I am thinking that it may be time to get a fitbit in order to properly workout my TDEE and get me to my ultimate goal before helping me to maintain that weight given my new lifestyle!

What fitbit do you use and why? Would you recommend it? Is it easy to set up and sync with MFP?

Any help you can give would be great!!

Many thanks!

Replies

• torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    I have the fitbit ultra and my husband has the newer fitbit one. We love them. They're totally easy to set up in minutes, they sync automatically when you're within range of your computer and the newer ones will sync with certain smart phones. They have definitely encouraged us to get moving more which is what we were after. It's funny how you get close to midnight and realize that you could earn a badge if you do just 2 more flights of stairs. I often hear my husband now hitting the stairs two or three times before he heads to bed because there's a little badge in his profile. LOL No downside to either of them as far as I'm concerned.
    I go to the gym regularly but was pretty sedentary for the rest of the day. The fitbit has ensured that I get those 10,000 steps per day.