What do to?

Options
A short background. I joined almost a year after I had my 1st son and lost 45lbs in 8mo by eating right and working out. I got pregnant again & went on the shot...bit mistake.

When I was on the shot I couldn't lose weight even when I was trying hard to. I didn't gain weight, but I couldn't lose any either.

After the depo-shot (3mo later) I tried to lose weight by eating healthy and the scale actually went up a little and stayed still.... So I said "forget it, i'm not logging food, counting calories, i'm going to eat what i want for the last week of 2012" so i've eaten cookies, and casseroles, hot chocolate, and how every much of it i wanted etc... And I've lost 5lbs in 6days. =/ Does this make sense to anyone?

I was going to start logging my calories and eating healthy again starting January 1st while working out, but I wonder if I should just keep eating the way I am and just start working out. If the scale stops going down , THEN try to eat healthy again?

Your thoughts?

...Also I haven't been logging, so maybe I'm eating what I want but actually eating LESS than when I log? I'm not sure because obv i haven't been couting calories the last week.

P.S. I meant "What To Do?" lol but now i can't go back and fix that =P

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    The shot?
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Depo shot, to prevent pregnancy, you get it every 3months. I only had it 3mo and wont go back on it because i can't lose weight on it.
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Maybe your body was used to the healthy eating so you couldn't lose anymore.So change it up sometimes.And you probably was eating less then you think.Never know really.I would start eating healthy again and working out and see how that goes and if nothing or a little gain then change it up every few days.Good luck!!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If it were me...I'd stick with eating healthy because fruits, veggies, lean protein and complex carbs are better for us at any weight than "junk" (pizza, cookies, candy, etc). That's not to say you couldn't have SOME junk now and then, but if you eat healthy most of the time and stick with it for at least 2-4 weeks, you'll see better results in the long run than eating junk all the time. :)