new years resolutions! (other than weight loss)

Options
Maidofmer
Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
NO LISTING GETTING IN SHAPE!!!!!!!!!! That's already a freebe :)

Mine, The big one I know I have to do is to have a more positive outlook on life. I tend to be pretty negative. Always expect the worst so I might be pleasantly surprised.

So, I am going to try to be a glass half full type. My attitude may be the reason for many things, I don't have any friends here, (all are back in my hometown, 500 miles away) So, I'm going to talk to someone at my work or my gym and make a friend. I am a seasonal worker hired by a temp agency, so instead of expecting to get laid off at anytime, I am gonna bust my *kitten* to get hired on full time. And if it doesn't pan out, I tried and will try harder at my next job.

That's one of many for me, What are yours? You gonna take your kids to the park more? Read a novel every month? Start or finish that epic story you are writing? Take an art class? Go skydiving? Take your crush to the movies? Get that promotion at work? Rush the Oscars to make out with Robert Downey Jr.? lol Gotta have a fun one. I don't think I could ever skydive.

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Corneal transplant so I can see again. Hoping I can afford it this year or insurance finally comes through.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    ~Spend less time on the internet
    ~Develop better study habits
    ~Procrastinate less
    ~Grow my hair down to my navel (not really a revolution, but i want it to happen!) ;D
    ~Be nicer and more understanding people
    ~Become more confident
    ~Be way more organized
    ~Not eat food in my room (for cleanness reasons haha)
    ~Keep my room/purses/school supplies cleaner and more organized
    ~Reduce my stress
    ~Be more positive and happier
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Learning to be completely happy with myself. I don't want to look to others to make me happy or have a good day. I want to be completely at ease with myself in order to be happy.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Corneal transplant so I can see again. Hoping I can afford it this year or insurance finally comes through.

^ Wow, that is really serious. I will send all the positive energy I have and I hope you can afford it. :flowerforyou:
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Study Russian ( My dream is to get to Russian someday so it would be nice to speak theie language to them)
    Be a better daughter
    Grow my hair back (as you can tell from my pic I have hardly any hair)