What's your New Years tradition/activity for midnight?

Options
13»

Replies

• Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I think I want my new tradition to be hanging out with Paul Rudd.

And Seth Green.
    And Robert Downey Jr.
    And Bill Murray.
    And Bob Sagget,

Hell throw Eminem and Sarah palin in there for a little extra added excitement.

*sigh* If dreams were meant to come true.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    yelling at all my neighbors to "turn that **** down" LOL

I will proabably be sleeping sad but true.
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Every Year the hubster and I go out with friends... Drink a little, sing some karaoke, then at midnight I give my hunny some smooches... If we aren't totally plastered by the time we get home.... well you know.... :tongue:
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i have two lobster tails, two dry aged rib eyes, and a not bad bottle of champagne. then we'll play world of tanks for a few hours, toast in the new year and promptly go to bed since its way past my bedtime.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Just before Christmas, we build gingerbread houses with a few families. Then on New Years Eve, we all blow them up with M80's.

It's fun! LOL
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Just before Christmas, we build gingerbread houses with a few families. Then on New Years Eve, we all blow them up with M80's.

It's fun! LOL

This sounds like a great tradition....
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Last year we went out and I was DD, that was the most horrible New Years! :grumble: It sucks being sober around a bunch of drunk people but it doubly sucks on New Years when people are being idiotic.

Since I am pregnant this year I said absolutely not. I will probably go into a hormonal hulk rage on some stupid drunk person if we go out. Plus, the smell of smoke has been making me nauseous (which is funny because I was a smoker before I got knocked up)

So anyway, we'll be staying home, I'll try to stay awake for midnight and drink some sparkling grape juice. Woo hoo! :laugh:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i am long time snoozing by then!
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Usually stay home and I don't even usually stay up until midnight, but I decided at the ripe old age of 28 I want to go out on New Year's Eve :P. However I'll be the DD and am going to need a cup of coffee around dinnertime if I'm to stay awake with the drunk crazies tonight ;).
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    It starts with a nice steak dinner (830ish) followed with coffee and dessert about an hour later. At around 1030pm my guy will get comfy on the couch and nap through the New Year, waking at 1230ish and will watch TV until 3-4am. I will do the dishes, read a book until he wakes up. At that time I will give him a kiss, take a shower and go to bed. At least that has been the tradition for the last 4 years. Exciting stuff.