Nerd on a mission

Options
Unfortunately at the age of 23 I am 292lb's. I'm poor and junk food is cheaper than real food. (sad excuse i know) I have a wonderful husband and a wonderful son. My motivation for this is my son and husband. i want to grow old with my hubby and be there to see my son get married and succeed in anything he chooses to do.

I have always been heavy the lowest i can remember getting my weight down to is 190 and then i got preggo. I gained 100lbs since the birth of my son.

perhaps i should mention a bit more about my life. I'm a full time student full time mom and wife. i don't get much time to myself as my son is so full of energy he rarely sleeps or anything like that lol. I'm a gamer, so i spend a lot of time sitting on my bum. i'm also addicted to caffeine. i have always been bullied and i'm ready to make a change hoping to get some nice tips and support from MFP. looks like this place might be the place for me ^_^

Replies

• Good Luck on your journey I hope MFP helps xx
  • Csengure
    Csengure Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Gaming made me fat, too! Now I approach working out like it's a big game, setting little mini goals for myself like I'm on some crazy quest.

Best of luck to you!