New to fitness Pal - New Year - New start!

Options
Hi all,

I have signed up for myFitnessPal today. Ready to make 2013 the year I shape up!

I have viewed a few blog posts on here but can't see where I can create my own blog?
Does anyone know where I can do this?

I want to keep a diary and post pictures of my progress over the next few months.

Oh and Happy New Year everyone. :)

Adele

Replies

• ToughChik75
    Options
    Hi All-
    I am not new. In fact, I used MFP during the entire year of 2012 and lost a total of 120 lbs. I have started a new profile and brought some old friends along. I would be more than happy to add you if you would like a bit more motivation throughout the year. I LOVE MFP and the motivating people. Let me help you, help me. LOL Happy New Year!
  • rkennedy54
    Options
    Wow, good on you for losing all that weight. You will reach your goal weight, I know you will. Good luck in 2013.:happy:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif.jpeg

WELCOME TO MFP
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. If you click on My Home, your blog is located in the blue bar just below - My Blog. To add, there is a link on the right hand side.

Libby
  • Jadsiat
    Jadsiat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but I haven't used it for some time. I want this year to be the year I really work at losing weight and vow to checkin everyday and be honest about it. I have lost 50 pounds over the past 3 years but that is not the final amount I want to see. I just have to make up my mind to do it and my DH is 100% behind me.