I'm new and want some friends!!!

I'm a college student and I would like to have some support and would give some support in return!! I'm trying to lose 90 pounds and better myself for my cousin's wedding in May!!!!

P.S.- Totally obsessed with young Marlon Brando... Anyone else?!:D

Replies

• meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    i'm with you girly ! Oh and HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAYYYY! ( it's your 1st day/Year/Month on MFP!!! )
  • gish27
    gish27 Posts: 78
    hey,feel free to add me
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Anybody feel free to add me! I've been using MFP for 3 1/2 wks and I've lost 12# and 1 1/2 inches from my waist! I log on every day, and I promise to be your personal cheerleader if you'll do the same :)
  • I just started this today, i am a college student who is trying to improve my life style before i turn 30! i have 3 years to reach my goal weight loss of 60lbs! lets make 2013 the year to beat!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    feel free to add me. I am a 37 year old college freshman
  • You can definitely add me! I'm looking for some new friends also!
  • Feel free to add me -- I am a 45 year old wife and mother of 2 that needs a lot of encouragement. I will support you as well. This is my first day. Hope it will the be the LAST of my first days trying to lose weight and become healthier!
  • You can feel free to add me! College student as well trying to get back into shape! We can do this together!!
  • Anyone can feel free to add me if they want. I'm a 33 year old divorcee who joined MFP on 2/19/2011. I lost 80lbs between February and October, then started back tracking. Only lost an additional 10lbs between October and July 2012, then gained nearly 35lbs back. I'm working hard at getting back to where I was. I LOVED how I felt and looked at 273lbs. I can't wait to get back there and see what's beyond!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    I'm here daily. You can add me if you'd like to! Good Luck with getting healthy! Slow and Steady. :)
  • Feel free (this is to everyone) to add me. Been on here almost a year consistently logged for 205 days, and I try to give support daily. Happy new years
  • thornedlily77
    thornedlily77 Posts: 29 Member
    AlyKap702013, I sent you a request, I am on this site all the time & am also searching for MFP friends to give/get motivation.

I am a recent college grad (AST-elementary education) who is attempting to go back yet again! Yes even at my grand old age :D

Anyone elso who would like to friend me please do so, I would love to meet you all! (Just let me know where you saw me from please so I know "where I know you from.")
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Count me in! I am a single mother of 3 and working to lose 80 pounds! Yikes! How did that happen? I have always thought I was fat. Now I see that when I was fit and 145 I was NOT FAT. But I guess it is the self fulfilling prophecy. So now I am a fit, athlete who eats healthy food and am working towards a goal!
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Welcome I too need some more/new friends ! I've been on MFP off and on for 1 year but haven't been very true to myself , but this year is my year I'm looking to lose 40 lbs I'm a very busy mom that works 91/2 hours 6 days a week so if anyone can help keep me motivated and push me please add me !
  • Feel free to add me too if you'd like! I'm in college as well
  • fillingame
    fillingame Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am looking for friends, too!

28 year old school teacher... ;)
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    You can add me, too! I love to make new friends, get motivated, and give motivation! I've lost almost 50 pounds in one year and I'm practically at my ideal weight now. That doesn't mean I won't keep doing what I've been doing, though.

38 years old and Herff Jones Yearbooks employee for 15 years. :happy:
  • 84wweber
    84wweber Posts: 97 Member
    Add me too!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Hello. I log on daily. Feel free to add me.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've been on MFP just a bit over a year now... and was on a different site prior to this one. This journey is a hard one but it's well worth it! :) Welcome!!