Options

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am restarting too lose 63 pounds. feel free to add me
  • juliedawn1965
    Options
    another restarter here too, I need a kick up the bum to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend .
  • jessicawaybright
    jessicawaybright Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again and could also use more friends and support. Feel free to add me!
  • andreat1967
    Options
    Me too!
  • IntenselyInspired
    Options
    I've been yo-yo-ing for so long! I am refocused as well! Feel free to add me!!
  • trixieandbodhi
    Options
    i am restarting again, too. I was going to join WW but decided to try this instead. I know what to do I just don't seem to do it. I can use all the support I can get!
  • bluebeta
    Options
    ditto for me, I will add you as a friend and we can do this together
  • shanell8389
    shanell8389 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Restarting myself again as well! Feel free to add me to everyone! :)
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • Ajgazzard
    Options
    Also restarting, feel free to add me :)
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again. Only had 2 weeks off over Christmas after working out for 4 months, didn't think it was working but realise now that it must have been after having Christmas off, feel really unfit.

Feel free to add me :)
  • tpayne0453
    Options
    I am restarting as well...wanting to use this instead of Facebook. Everyone, feel free to add me and good luck on your weight loss - we can do this together!!!!!
  • christinaspigner
    Options
    Im restarting again as well, and have 68lbs I need to lose, feel free to add me!!
  • bethshuey
    bethshuey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I "started" in June and didn't do anything afterwards, except gain 10 lbs! Now I'm just unhealthy and need accountability, can I count on you folks?
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Im in for a restart too! Add me please
  • MadCountyMama
    MadCountyMama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am restarting too! And I would love some new friends! Please feel free to add me, anyone!
  • shellyann1180
    Options
    Hello! I, too, am restarting with MFP and looking for friends. I was going to do WW but decided to save the money also! Seems like we all have the same idea!
  • ebarker20
    Options
    Hey Everyone! My name is Elizabeth. I am starting again this week trying to lose my last little bit of weight. I decided in the months of November and December to stop dieting, because of all of the eating and desserts. Let's just say that I regret it now because I gain weight during those months.
  • raekane
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Rae! I am in the same boat as everyone else. I am official starting even though I have been a member for a while. I could really use some friends and encouragement. Please feel free to add me a friend anyone! I have always used WW so this is kinda new for me.
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! Good luck everyone!