Starting the year 123 lbs lighter!!!

Options
I lost 123 lbs total in 2012 (my goal was 125), so I am pretty stoked! My goal in 2013 is another 80-100lbs. I would love some motivational friends who have a similar goal. I have been working so hard and I am so excited its been all worth it :happy:

Replies

• betsy179
    Options
    Wow that is great! you can add me if you like.
  • sammi_k929
    sammi_k929 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your success! I have a very similar goal this year for myself. Time to get this weight off!!
  • minders11
    Options
    Fantastic job! I'm just starting my weight loss 'story'. I hope that I can be as successful as you've been. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • victorialynnwillis
    Options
    Great Job !!! I hope to lose 83 lbs this year... Feel free to add me if you want ;)
  • alysia9531
    Options
    Congrats! I am just starting my journey and I hopefully will I have such an inspirational story like yours!
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! My goal this year is 70lbs which would be bring me out of the obese category to overweight. You can add me if you like I will be logging my foods I eat every day to keep me honest!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck in 2013!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done a great job. I had a peek at the pics in your profile, and there's a big difference! Good luck with 2013.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I am down 117 lbs and 2 lbs from goal though I'll probably lower that goal about 10 lbs to get my body fat where I would like it to be. Congrats on your accomplishments so far... keep up the good work. Your destination is well worth the journey.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • Cyduncan71
    Options
    Am looking to lose at least 100 pounds this year. So inspired by your success -congratulations! Feel free to add me.
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I'm just starting out but you can add me if you would like! You would be a great motivator for me also!
  • clalumelia2
    clalumelia2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, Lissa, your story is truly inspiring. I'm set for 20 pounds this year or maybe more.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    holy smokes, that is absolutely awesome ....... see, that's what focus & determination gets you ...... SUCCESS :drinker:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! And totally amazing!! And you are already well over halfway to your goal. CONGRATS!!
  • undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! You go, girl!! Congratulations, and continued success on your journey! Feel free to add me, if you'd like. : )
  • 61andfabulos
    Options
    Hello....I just registered and have 125 lbs to lose. How proud I am of your weight loss. Is this site the o nly way that you lost weight? You give me hope that one day I can look at myself in something beside black pants or a long black dress. I am to wonderful to hide anymore...(smile).
    61 and fabulous!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    WOW! you did yourself proud in 2012 that's forsure. That is fantastic, you are an inspiration to all of us.
    Here's to 2013!!!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    That's awesome! You can add me, although I only have about 37-40 more lbs to lose. :)
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! I have 128 pounds to lose total and my goal for the year is to lose 78. I would love to add you! Congratulations on all your success and as you continue!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!