McDonalds or Burger King ? (the old you decides)

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Wendy's by far

I'm with you!:happy:
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    I'd say McDonalds over the last two years but when I was younger it was Burger King lol so i guess it's a toss up between how old the old me is!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I didnt get this fat by being picky, but I always thought the flame broiled had a funny taste.
  • NatashaB8
    NatashaB8 Posts: 202
    I never was a huge fan of such food but hungover me was always a Burger King fan haha.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    maccy ds ...those chips, that sweet and sour sauce, those deli wraps, those Mcflurrys .
    BK is just bleurghh cheap plastic burgers etc
    ....was having this argument with friends this morning as the best hangover cure
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    the drive thru at burger king ... no toilet needed :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Whichever is closest :tongue:
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    neither...Wendys!

or even better..Chick-fil-a
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Wendy's by far

^This! :heart:

My first job was at burger king and I got tired of them pretty quick. Mc donalds I really don't like cause the burgers dont really taste like real burgers to me.
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Wimpy, unless they've changed their milkshake recipe since I went 14 years ago.

Usually McDonalds is where the craving takes me.
  • Everytime I would eat at Burger King I would get sick. So McDonalds and am in love with their breakfasts.
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    BK burgers and McDonald's fries!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Neither. But I will say this: when I used to eat at BK, the SMELL would be on my hands all day, no matter what I did. I didn't so much mind the smell as wonder how on Earth something could be that potent.

I like Arby's curly fries, though. Mmm.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    When I choose to eat this garbage, I like Burger King, because I can load up the Whopper with extra veggies.
    It tastes fabulous; I admit it, but fast food is one huge area of moderation.
    When I fail this, the greatest food pleasures cease to please, because I know what I am doing to myself.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Macdons.... i effin hate BK.... last time i went there my chicken nuggets were half frozen!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    I like Burger King, their bathrooms are usually in good condition. McDonalds is sometimes out of toilet paper.

Oh, did you mean food? Haven't eaten at either in about 19 years.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Taco Bell 7 Layers. Yummy.
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    I hate Burger King. I liked the chicken fries enough that if my husband wanted to go there, I could manage to eat them. But at Mcdonalds the only thing I eat is chicken or salads. I can't stand fast food burgers. They're gross. DQ is alright.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Culvers is my preferance.

But...if I had to choose between McD's or BK...Hmmm...McDonalds. I know the night manager there and he's a good egg.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Love BK! I can eat a variety of meals there, at McDonald's I'm limited to a kids 4 piece chicken nuggets meal with 2 apple slices packages...