Calories burned in Just Dance 3 Wii sweat mode

Options
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can give me a rough estimate of how many calories can be burned playing an hour of Just Dance 3 sweat mode? I'm 5 feet flat and weigh about 108 pounds. Is the x4.2 for every sweat point conversion accurate because I kind of find that a bit hard to believe if we logged about 3000 sweat points earlier. Any help given would be greatly appreciated. :)

Replies

• hello! i just bought just dance 4 today and danced for 3 hours. wel, based on the 10 mins sweat mode it says that i burned around 43 calories. so i gues its about 43-40 calories/10 mins = 300 calories. i hope so! :-) planning on dancing at least 30 mins everyday. seems like weigh loss to me since i really sweat a lot today. i enjoyed it so much!
  • kavaaa
    kavaaa Posts: 2
    Options
    I like when they tell you straight up what the calories you have burned should be! I might have to invest in Just Dance 4!

I use JD3 and the seemingly most accurate conversation method I use is to DIVIDE the sweat points by 4.2, not to multiply!!
    No one can really seem to decide on a good method of conversion but it seems to have worked for me.

edit: but they do say it depends on your weight, the more you weigh the more you burn!
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    To get a more accurate reading, HRM is going to be your best friend and well worth the investment!! :)