McDonalds or Burger King ? (the old you decides)

Options

Replies

• maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    it depends on my mood.if im starving then whatever is closest lol... i like the burger king whopper jr and i love their onion rings with that sauce but i like mcdonalds fries better
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Neither. I can't stand their food! I think I've been ro Burger King about twice in my life and Mcdonalds about 5 times! I'm 35. The only thing I've ever had at Mcdo is a chicken sandwich of some description and a mcflurry.

I'd much rather go to Costa or Caffe Nero (like Starbucks but better for those of you not in the UK) and have a nice coffee.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Unsanitary? I'd say BK burgers, but McDonald's everything else.
    Yeah this ....
  • chipmunkcheeks76
    Options
    i would say neither. Calorie and fat over load or what? too many calories for a too small meal. Would rather fill up on vegetables at nowhere near the calories. Think folks of all that dehydrogenated fat!!!:laugh:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    BK cheese whopper easy on the mayo is my fave. I love the crispness and taste of the vegetables in it. I also like the fact that it's flame broiled and doesn't sit on the griddle and cook in it's own fat. I just don't eat them much though. Not any more.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hardees
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    I have McDonald's once a week, so McD's!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mattness09
    mattness09 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    flamebroiled is the way to go. Burger King or Hardees.
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Wendy's.

Ultimate chicken grill sandwich. Ditch the bun. 130 calories, 27 grams of protein.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    When BK took over from Wimpy's mainly here in the UK they kept their spicy bean burger, so they were my preference (as a vegetarian from the age of 11) until MD's followed suit. I remember long chats about which had more generous portions of fries, which was how most people chose.

Recently I've found McD's much less satisfying than the burgers at Wetherspoons (a chain of cheap pubs), so I go there instead.
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When BK took over from Wimpy's mainly here in the UK they kept their spicy bean burger, so they were my preference (as a vegetarian from the age of 11) until MD's followed suit. I remember long chats about which had more generous portions of fries, which was how most people chose.

Recently I've found McD's much less satisfying than the burgers at Wetherspoons (a chain of cheap pubs), so I go there instead.

Spoons burgers are too good! though I looked up the stats on them and including the beer and onion rings my brunch burger excessed my daily target of 1800 on its own lol. Was delicious though!
  • liquidpete24
    Options
    You can get a tiny meatless salad and a yogurt at Mickey D's, plus all the Coke Zero you want until the manager tells you to take a hike.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Burger King, Whoppers are awesome.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    MCDonalds still taste crazy good to me, just make a point not to give in...as often as I used to.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    In N Out!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Neither is good for you.

Burger King's burgers taste better.

McDonald's is a better run company.

Both are notorious for having low paid staff.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I never was a huge fan of such food but hungover me was always a Burger King fan haha.

Best hungover (or better yet, drunk!) food is Krystal's! Can't touch it sober, though!
    But to answer the question...BK burgers, McD's fries! I like McDonald's salads better too but that's no fun!
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Why does the old me have to decide? The *New* me is choosing Duchess...a hot dog with ketchup and bacon, onion rings and a chocolate shake.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Neither. I got fat on New York pizza.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Idk i they have these anywhere....

but A&W >>>>

Their french fries and root beer is the sheisse.