Ready to Change!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Tiffany. I am here to lose 118 pounds! I have tried before but I never make it very long, this time is going to be different though! I want to find friends for support because it is hard to do this alone!

Replies

• ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tiffany! Stay focused and don't let small set backs discourage you. No one is perfect, we all have slips sometimes. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsCottrell1
    Options
    you can do it.... I started losing weight back in June I lost 40 lbs in 3 months and pretty much I have keep it off I was 187 got down to 146 and through the holidays went up to 152... I would be so happy at 125 but for now my goal is130. Im short only 5'1 so the weight shows on me like crazy... And I have always been pretty thin my whole life but the last 6 yrs idk just got lazy I guess hahahaha but im ready to get the old me back and im here for you if you ever need a good ol push =))
  • loseitnow43
    Options
    We can do this!
  • Skinny_Me88
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know all of us can do this! :))
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Lots of excellent support on here! Feel free to add me for support! Support is what gets you through this journey! :smile: