84 pounds in 9 months

Options

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Look at you--you look GREAT! Isn't it amazing what happens when you "really' try!!

Keep up the great work, and keep us posted!!! CONGRATS!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Wow, Congrats, what hope for use all, just curious, can you share what foods you eat to loss the weight?

I don't really eat anything specific honestly. I just watch my calories and try to not eat anything processed. Not to say I don't because I'm busy and it happens lol. I rarely eat red meat and eat alot of fruits and veggies. I tried the low carb thing and it does NOT work for me lol...made me crabby
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Wooooooow look at u mrs x
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • rmoore415
    rmoore415 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    Oh My Gosh what wonderful progress! So Happy for You~ make 2013 great!! and onederland will be here before you know it!!
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! You look under 200 lbs already. Awesome job :) Keep it up.
  • cheekychicken69
    cheekychicken69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sppoky, 246 is exactly what I weigh right now, but I look nothing like this cos I am only 5ft 4 ... wondering now if maybe stretching 6 inches would help haha

Well done x
  • christy3565
    Options
    Sppoky, 246 is exactly what I weigh right now, but I look nothing like this cos I am only 5ft 4 ... wondering now if maybe stretching 6 inches would help haha

Well done x

Split the difference? I'll give you 3 of my inches lol. I think this may the one of the few times that I'm liking my height :)
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great! Congrats
  • LaceyMorley
    Options
    You look nothing like 246
    awesome job, keep it up.
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    wow you don't look over 200 now at all... you must be tall. i always weigh more than people think. you look amazing and congrats to you! :wink:
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great! You're about where I am now (5' 10", 251). I'm giving myself a challenge to lose 35 pounds in 4 months (by the time The Biggest Loser goes off, lol).
  • christy3565
    Options
    You look great! You're about where I am now (5' 10", 251). I'm giving myself a challenge to lose 35 pounds in 4 months (by the time The Biggest Loser goes off, lol).

That sounds like a great challenge! I'm in! Love that show, can't wait for tomorrow to watch! I find that watching show like that keeps me going. Discovery Health has weightloss based shows on sometimes. For some reason they help to keep me on track.
    Thanks for the compliment!!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work!
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look really good, congratulations! I agree, you look way less than 200 already.
  • tennesseesweetheart
    Options
    You look wonderful! Apparently I just need to get taller! As others have commented, you do NOT look like you weigh over 200 pounds. Keep up the good work. You are beautiful! :)
  • christy3565
    Options
    Everyone on here has been so wonderful and supportive. Thank you all so much! Believe me when i hit that ONEderland I will be SCREAMING on here lol.
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look great. You said u were 330? U don't look it and the second picture lookalike u weigh even less than 200, at 207 I think I look bigger than u look. Always rely on the pictures and how u deep and forget the scale. Keep the good work up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!